10

(edited, I think)

⏮▶⏭
☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆

☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆⏮⏸⏭

⏮⏸⏭

GG entered the graveyard, her footsteps quiet on the gravel path. The air was heavy with the scent of earth and flowers. She made her way through the rows of tombstones until she reached a specific grave, adorned with a simple bouquet of sunflowers. With a gentle touch, she placed the flowers at the foot of the headstone, a silent offering.

Lowering herself to the ground, she sat before the grave, the grass cool beneath her. The sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the scene, a stark contrast to the somberness of the moment. She stared at the name etched into the stone, memories flooding her mind.

The headstone bore the inscription:

1968-2010
"A loving father, a doting husband, a diligent son, and an amazing brother."

GG traced the letters with her fingertips, the words resonating deeply within her. She remembered the warmth of his embrace, the sound of his laughter, and the wisdom of his advice. He had been more than just a presence in her life; he had been her rock, her guiding light.

As she sat before his grave, memories flooded her mind. She recalled the moments they had shared, the lessons he had taught her, and the love he had always shown.

"Dad, how have you been? I am sorry I could not visit," she began. "Actually, I joined a competition, and it's all the way in Korea. That's why I couldn't visit you often."

As she spoke, her voice was filled with a mix of regret and explanation. She leaned closer to the headstone, as if seeking his understanding. The words came out slowly, as if she were trying to convey not just the facts but also the emotions behind them.

"I actually met a girl there. She is so pretty, Dad" she smiled. "I am sure you would like her" her smile faded. "Oh, I meant you would have liked her"

"I actually met a girl there. She is so pretty, Dad," she smiled, the memory of the girl brightening her expression. "I'm sure you would like her." Her smile faded, and a pang of sadness crossed her features. "Oh, I meant you would have liked her."

Her words hung in the air, a bittersweet reminder of the distance between them. She imagined her father's reaction, his approving nod or warm smile, and felt a twinge of sorrow for the moments they would never share.

"It's been fourteen years since you have died and I miss you so much. People say time heals all wounds so why does it still hurts"