6

(edited)

⏮▶⏭
☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆

☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆⏮⏸⏭

⏮⏸⏭

As Bada gradually awoke, a peculiar sense of déjà vu enveloped her. However, this time, the presence of a cozy body pillow beside her marked a notable deviation. In the process of snuggling closer, she was startled when the pillow unexpectedly moved. Eyes widening in disbelief, she discovered that the pillow was, in fact, GG. A flood of memories from the previous night rushed back, causing Bada to blush intensely from neck to cheeks, and then to her ears.

Caught in the act, Bada covered her face with her hands, averting her gaze. GG, no longer warmed by Bada's proximity, opened her eyes and locked gazes with the flustered younger woman. Bada, unable to meet GG's eyes, turned around, attempting to conceal her embarrassment. GG, amused by the situation, smiled and playfully sat up, teasing the blushing Bada.

After some good-natured teasing, GG rose and handed Bada Advil and a bottle of water. Heading to her closet, GG pulled out an outfit for Bada and instructed her to take a bath before joining for breakfast. Bada, grappling with the morning and a pounding headache, marveled at GG's seemingly boundless energy.

Despite Bada's headache, they managed to finish breakfast and get ready. GG dropped Bada off at her home, where she would prepare for the upcoming pool party.

----

INFINITY made a grand entrance as the final crew, exuding style as they approached the pool. However, their dramatic entrance took an unexpected turn when Bada, seizing the opportunity, playfully splashed water at GG, eliciting a surprised shriek from the older woman.

The poolside atmosphere transformed into a water war zone as they all engaged in playful splashing, with GG and Bada leading the charge. Even Tatter joined in, initially siding with GG against Bada. However, the dynamics shifted when Tatter betrayed GG, prompting a swift alliance between GG and Bada against the mischievous accomplice.

Laughter echoed around the pool as they engaged in their impromptu water battle, creating a lively and joyous atmosphere. Unfortunately, the jubilant moment was abruptly interrupted when the renowned Japanese choreographer appeared on the TV screen, announcing their next mission—the 'MEGA CREW MISSION.' The revelation cast a shadow over the poolside revelry, redirecting their focus to the impending challenge that awaited them.

And GG was prepared.

--------------------
---------

And done, another filler chapter.

Mwah mwah, Kisses😙

Word Count: Approximately 400

Just kidding

---

When GG dropped Bada off at her home that morning, they planned for a movie marathon later that night. Upstairs, Bada dove into GG's closet, rummaging for the perfect pajamas for their cozy evening. Simultaneously, downstairs, GG was on a mission to build a fort and assemble an array of snacks to enhance their cinematic experience.

Taking the foresight to shower beforehand, they effortlessly slipped into their chosen attire, ready to relish the night ahead. Once clad in their comfy pajamas, they settled into the fort, toasting with cans of Fanta in celebration of overcoming the first elimination. The inaugural movie for their marathon was none other than "Twilight."

Surrounded by the makeshift fort, laden with snacks, and bathed in the soft glow of the movie, the atmosphere exuded comfort and camaraderie. The entire experience felt delightful as they immersed themselves in the cinematic journey, savoring each moment of their well-planned movie night.

The women only hoped that it will last

----

Really the ending to this small filler chapter.

Mwah mwah, Kisses😙

Word Count: Approximately 570. This took the award for the smallest chapter