7

☡☡PLEASE READ THIS NOTE!!!☡☡

Hey everyone! In my new interactive story, you'll not only get to customize your own characters and their lives but also have the chance to vote for the winners. Imagine participating in a Survival Idol Show or a Love Island adventure, shaping the story with your preferences, and ultimately deciding who comes out on top. If I can get 1,000 votes or maybe 15,000 reads, we'll embark on this creative journey together. Your input matters, so let me know if you're up for it!

(edited)

⏮▶⏭
☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆

☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆⏮⏸⏭

⏮⏸⏭

"I began dancing at the age of 5, so throughout my upbringing, dancing has played a significant role in my life-it's been a passion I've embraced and cherished." GG explained.

"Having an excellent teacher made the experience of dancing much more effortless and enjoyable for me. I envision myself continuing to dance for a very long time, as it has become a genuine passion of mine." GG added.

"At 7 years old, my mom signed me up for ballet classes, and by the time I hit 12, I transitioned into ballroom dancing, still under the guidance of Teacher Michael. At 15, I took the initiative to learn hip-hop dance styles and breakdancing, teaching myself along the way."

"Although I took a lengthy break from dancing, my passion for it never waned. I feel a deep need to pursue this-dancing brings me immense joy, and it's a fundamental aspect of my life. I aspire to express my love, passion, and life through dance, ultimately sharing it with the entire world." GG finished, smiling.

⏮▶⏭
☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆

☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆⏮⏸⏭

⏮⏸⏭

The members of INFINITY convened in their secret hideout, and as they settled, the screen flickered to life. Kang Daniel appeared, ready to provide them with instructions and guidance.