2

(edited)

☆♡◇♤◇♡☆
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
⏮▶⏭

"I can't do it,
i can't do it at all"

⏮⏸⏭'●'○'●'○'●'○'●'○'●'○'●'○'●'○

⏮⏸⏭
'●'○'●'○'●'○'●'○'●'○'●'○'●'○

-

"Oh my God, Kill me. Kill me now"

GG sank to the floor, frustration evident on her face, as she made yet another mistake in her choreography. The clock on the wall cruelly displayed the passage of time – 2:56 pm. Four hours had slipped away since she began practicing at 10:11 am, and she felt defeated.

Despite being a talented choreographer, crafting a dance routine within a short timeframe proved to be a daunting challenge for GG. Her usual minimum requirement of three days to create a choreography clashed with the demand of a 24-hour deadline. The dance had taken shape, but doubts plagued her, leading to constant revisions.

Applauding the dancer who would eventually perform their choreography, GG harbored little hope that it would be her.

An hour and a half later, GG found herself on the floor again. However, when she attempted to resume, a sharp pain shot through her ankle – a clear indication of a sprain. Determined to press on, she continued dancing and memorizing even as her ankle screamed for relief.

After five grueling hours, GG was still not done, and her ankle continued to protest vehemently.

Nine hours into the practice, at 11:27 pm, GG stood half-sure of her choreography, acknowledging that she would likely have to wing it the next day.

Exhausted and defeated, she groaned, "I can't do it, i can't do it at all," dragging herself towards the exit with her bag. Her body ached, her ankle in particular, and she made the wise decision to stop before risking further injury. The fear of her ankle detaching and running away in protest compelled her to call it a day, recognizing the need for rest and recovery.

~☆♤♡●♡♤☆~
⏮▶⏭

THE SELECTION OF A CHOREOGRAPHY.

"Bada that was amazing,
how do you do it so well?"

"Bada that was amazing,how do you do it so well?"