9

(Not edited, I think)

⏮▶⏭
☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆

☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆⏮⏸⏭

⏮⏸⏭

Sea🌊❤

Gigi:

Hey Bada,
what are you up to later?

Sea:
Not much, just relaxing. Why, what's up?

Gigi:
I was thinking we could hang out. Maybe grab a coffee or something?

*GG stares at her phone nervously, awaiting Bada's response*

Sea:
*on the other side of the screen, squeals in happiness, dropping her phone in shock. She composes herself and then answers GG's question.*

Sea:
Sure, I would
love to hangout

GG:

*lets out a sigh of relief*

GG:

Awesome, how about
we meet at that café
downtown? Around 3?

Sea:
Sounds perfect,
Can't wait to see you

---

"Kirsten, can you come over?" GG asked as soon as Kirsten picked up the call.

"Lusher, I need your help," Bada said, her voice filled with urgency, as the call connected.

Both GG and Bada were in need of an outfit for their upcoming 'hangout,' so they reached out to their friends for assistance.

On GG's side

"Hi, girl," Kirsten greeted as she opened the door to GG's bedroom.

"Oh, thank God, you're here," GG exclaimed, relieved to see Kirsten. "I can't find anything in this closet, even though I have thousands of clothes. I need your help."

"Okay, what do you need?" Kirsten asked, stepping further into the room.

"So, I might have asked somebody else for a hangout, and I do not know what to wear for that hangout," GG confessed, looking stressed.

"First of all, how do you not know what to wear but you ask someone to hang out?" Kirsten teased, raising an eyebrow. "Second of all, who is this person?" she inquired, intrigued. "Third of all, are you sure this is a hangout? Because if it's not a hangout, you wouldn't be freaking out this much."