Nine - Survivor's Freedom

John's P.O.V

        "Hos-pi-tal!  We. Need. "Hos-pi-tal!"

        John watched, amused, as Jade waved her hands around in the air, trying to get the confused, foreign man in front of them to understand.

         "Ní thuigim!" the man said, beginning to look annoyed so John stepped forward.

        "An féidir leat dúinn a ghlacadh chun an ospidéil le do thoil?" John asked and the man in front of him sighed with relief.

        "Cinnte, leanúint liom." the man replied and began to walk away.

        "Follow him. He's leading us to the hospital," John said. The others began to leave, half carrying Michael, but Jade pulled John back. She looked thunderous.

        "Where the hell are we?" She asked loudly making the villagers look around at them.

        "We're in Ireland," John replied as if it was obvious, which made Jade even more annoyed.

        "You could have said! I looked like an idiot over there! How do you know Irish anyway? Nobody even speaks Irish!" She hit him on the arm and John suppressed his laughter.

        "I learnt Irish as a child, I was born in Ireland. Sorry I didn't say, but I was having too much fun watching you."

        Jade scowled and marched away sulkily.

        "It's the other way!" John called out. Jade gave him the death stare before turning around and walking back the direction she came.

Jade's P.O.V

        She stormed away angrily, attracting the attention of the people who lived in the village, or whatever it was. Jade looked around and knew something was wrong. The only people she could see were people her own age or a bit older. At first glance they seemed to be just wandering around aimlessly. Look again as Jade did, and you could see how robotic their movements seemed to be, how their eyes darted around them, mostly at her and the others. They seemed scared.

        Jade could see no one over the approximate age of 20. The village looked fairly new and there was a clean smell in everything there. There were no animals, no cars or any methods of transport. No small children, no elderly residents. However new, everything was plain and simple, not much, but with all the basic necessities to live on.

        The thing that mostly attracted her attention was a small, black building to her left. It had no windows, and only one also black door at the front.

        The room was three metres across, two metres up...

        Jade began to walk a little faster to catch up to the others. She had a bad feeling about this place. She could feel their stares and they made her scared. They seemed to say 'save me...' but their mouths stayed tightly shut.

        ...and she was so close to the others taken that she could hear each breath they took...

        She couldn't have been here before, but she felt as if she could remember something horrible. She didn't recognise anything here, but she felt like she was trapped all over again and she just wanted to leave now, quickly before something happened, before-