Chapter 1 - Welcome to prison, Flowers for brain!

"Oi, Inukai." Mikoshiba Kenta's the youngest prisoner in prison. He's not in prison for violent crime though. He's here because he created a computer virus during Japan's most critical time. "Did the shitty babylons from the top say yes?" Seemed like something was requested and he's waiting for results.

"Um...about that..." Inukai Yuto was rubbing the back of his neck because didn't know how to explain to Mikoshiba how he still had no response. "M-Mikoshiba-kun, you see! Um...t-they're considering it! There's a lot of procedures to go through and..." Inukai was running out of excuses and it's hard to be creative with excuses because he used something similar just the other day. He knew full well Mikoshiba's patience was wearing thinner with each passing day with no proper response. 

Mikoshiba wasn't stupid; every time an adult say 'I'll think about it' it's nothing more than a tactic to not outright say no to the person who made the request. He couldn't understand why adults couldn't say no to someone's face. "You really are a useless jail guard. It's not like I am telling you to do the impossible." Mikoshiba then pointed a finger at two fellow prisoners, "You have no problems getting cigarettes to kill Ryoga-chan and Shion over there."

"Huh?" Tosa Ryoga looked at Mikoshiba's way with an annoyed look. He's literally trying to peacefully have a cigarette so why was the brat putting him in a bad mood for no reason? He swore Mikoshiba's shitty attitude was asking for a punch to the gut! The only reason why Ryoga never punched Mikoshiba was because it looked bad for an adult to punch a kid no matter the reason and 'because he's being a fucking piece of shit' just will not cut it even though it sounded reasonable to him! Also, he will definitely have an increased sentence if he socked Mikoshiba in the face so it was best not to be too impulsive.

"Now, now, Shibaken, I really will die if I don't smoke~." Kaida Shion wasn't that offended by Mikoshiba. In fact, he thought it was quite amusing for Mikoshiba to pick fights whenever he felt like it. What's the shame for a heavy smoker to admit they need a good smoke in order to stay alive? To Shion, it's ultimately the same for humans needing oxygen to live. 

"Ahem!" Inukai tried to get control of the conversation once again. "Mikoshiba-kun, I understand the impatience but there are a lot of things on my side I must do in order to get approval to enter Paradox Live. It's not just a simple yes or no. I promised you three I will get approval so I will do my best." Inukai looked determined, "I will definitely get us onto Paradox Live's stage." 

"Hmm~. Do your best~ do your best~." Was Shion being serious or was he just making fun of Inukai? 

"You s-s-should just hit them until they say...yes." Trust Ryoga to resort to violence right away. 

"Tosa-kun, we've been over this! Violence isn't the answer!" 

"Works for me." 

"Uh..."  

"Tch!" The green haired male rolled his eyes and he decided to play on the laptop that was given to him for special treatment. After all, he's not a normal prisoner. He's only in prison because he's here under special surveillance protection.

"Ah. That's right. We have a new prisoner coming. Mikoshiba-kun, can I ask you to be nice to them when they arrive?" 

"Let me check my schedule- oops. Sorry~ fully booked. Go ask someone else stupid enough to do this job, useless jail guard." Mikoshiba didn't check anything. He's actually in the middle of trying to hack into a random nobody's streaming account so he could watch some anime and kill time.

"Please, Mikoshiba-kun! You're the only one I can count on!"

"Hah? Why are you throwing me, an innocent 15 year old boy, to some random dangerous scumbag who got caught and sent here?"