Chapter 15 - I don't mind being in it with you

"Breakfast is ready~." When Michiyo said that, Ryoga said he will help take the food to the table. "Thank you, Ryoga-chan." 

Mikoshiba eyed Michiyo; why was she acting like nothing happened?! What happened to the whole having Shion on top of her? He's confused! He didn't like it.

"Yawning, Shion was up and he had a bit of bed hair. "Nngh...good morning, Michiyo-chan." 

"Shion, good morning~." 

And what's irritating Mikoshiba even more was the fact the two of them acted like normal! He couldn't read what was going on! They seem happier than usual.

"Wow~ pancakes, sausage, and bacon to start the day~." Shion liked today's breakfast. How hearty!

"Machi made breakfast." When Michiyo said that, Machiko came out of their kitchen.

Groaning in annoyance, Mikoshiba looked at Machiko's way with disgust. He made zero effort to hide it. "Why is Tits for brain here?" Mikoshiba rudely glared at Machiko.

"I am here because I can. You have a problem with that, you little shit?" Machiko was not one to hold back on the insults either. She had a lot of bones to pick with Mikoshiba and the constant bullying of Michiyo was one of them.

"Flowers for brain, make sure to taste test for poison." 

"Fuck you, if you have a problem with my food, you can eat the dirt outside the garden." Machiko then turned to Michiyo with a sisterly smile, "Michi, say ah~." 

"Ah." Michiyo opened her mouth to be fed pancake. "Machi's pancakes are tastier than mine." Michiyo said while chewing.

"I'll make it for you every day, Michi."

"Hmm~." Michiyo looked really happy hearing that. 

Mikoshiba wasn't happy seeing Michiyo happy because someone else made her happy. She's happy over being fed? He will do that too! "Oi, Flowers for brain." 

"Yeah?"

"Ah." 

"Ah-" Michiyo opened her mouth to be fed by him. She thought he will feed her a piece of his pancake but he decided to shove a sausage into her mouth. 

"Here's something nice and thick for you to suck on~. Make sure to get it in there real good~."

What happened next shocked both Ryoga and Shion; Machiko got out of her seat and she decided to fight Mikoshiba. Literally. Her fists came pummeling down on him!

"Woah- what the fuck?!" Mikoshiba did not foresee this at all! She's throttle him! He was genuinely shocked because he expected her to be angry not straight up come to beat him! He struggled against her- trying not to lose! He's not going to lose especially when Michiyo was watching!

Michiyo watched the two fight while eating the sausage. She looked at Ryoga, "Should we stop them?" 

"No, discipline is good for him."

"I'm surprised the noise is not waking up Inukai. He hasn't been sleeping well lately." Shion looked at the door of Inukai's bedroom. Inukai's the only one with a room to himself since he's the guard. 

"I've just noticed something." Michiyo started, "Shibaken's sausage is bigger than everyone's sausage! I'm glad he gave it to me!"

"Michiyo-chan, please don't say things that will send the wrong message." Shion said with a smile on his face.

Mikoshiba and Machiko were still fighting. They both fell to the ground. Hair pulling, cheek pinching and pulling, and strangling. She's really going in for the kill. Not to mention the insults they were hurling loudly at one another!