Chapter 2 - It's Kenta-sama to you!

What do you see when you wake up first thing in the morning? Normal people will wake up to the morning light shining through their curtains; waking up to see the familiar ceiling of their bedroom, or see their mother standing by their bedside feeling exasperated from having to wake their kids up after endless amount of 'five more minutes'. And then there's Michiyo waking up to see Ryoga's face staring right at her. 

"Hee...?????!!!!" "Uwoah?!!?!?!?!" Michiyo and Ryoga screamed at the same time! Both scared one another! 

"Why the hell are you two screaming at the same fucking time?" Mikoshiba was playing a game from a handheld console. The screaming of Michiyo and Ryoga made him lose a life. He didn't care about it anymore and he turned it off.

"Oh, seems like sleeping cutie is finally awake. How are you feeling, Michiyo-chan?" Shion blew smoke at her face when he came over to sit on her bed. 

"W-where is this? A-and how do you know my name?" She's very confused. Mikoshiba was the only one she recognized and Ryoga and Shion were much taller than her so she felt intimidated by their height alone since she's the tiniest one in the infirmary- standing at only 158 cm in height.

"Inukai told us." Ryoga said to her.

"Other than that, what happened back there was a brilliant performance, Michiyo-chan. Who knew someone with such a baby face can have a ferocious bite?" Shion never liked the prisoner Michiyo bit so to see him suffering because of her was free entertainment to him.

The door to the infirmary opened and in came Inukai Yuto holding a tray with basic amount of breakfast for one person. "Ah! You three-! When did you get here- You can't be in here without a valid reason!" 

"Why not?" Ryoga asked, "I have a stomach ache." That's a lie.

"Same." Mikoshiba also said a lie.

"I came in here to see how the sleeping cutie is doing." The only one speaking the truth was Shion because he had no reason to lie in a situation where he should be lying.

"Stop it! You're all intimidating Michiyo-chan!" 

'Even though you're the one who's actually the most intimidating.' Mikoshiba, Ryoga, and Shion all thought the same thing without communicating with one another.

"What's with the blatant favortism, Inukai? You don't bring us our breakfast fresh from a tray." Mikoshiba pointed out. "And there's five pieces of toast there."

"Because it's Michiyo-chan's first day here. I don't think she's ready to eat with everyone. And she's the only girl here so I thought I'd spoil her a little." After what happened at last night's Prison Rap, Inukai didn't want to put Michiyo in the position where she's at the center of attention. Given the fact she stood out like a sore thumb thanks to her sky blue hair, cute baby face, and the fact she's the only girl in a male prison. Inukai was not dumb to put her in a situation where it felt like sending a lamb to a hoard of lions. 

"Use your fucking brain, Inukai. Why do you think I put her on my rank?" Mikoshiba helped himself to a piece of toast that was for Michiyo. "Hmm." He's not the wake up first thing in the morning to start the day kind of guy but he enjoyed butter toast every now and then especially when the toast was still warm. 

"Why are you eating Michiyo-chan's food? Stop that. You already ate." Inukai sighed and he kindly asked everyone to get off Michiyo's bed. 

Michiyo was scared but she did eat her breakfast. 

"Uwah...you're still bruised up badly from last night..." Inukai felt so bad for Michiyo. "I'm Inukai Yuto, one of the many prison guards-" 

"The most useless of them all. He's unbelievably unreliable so don't bother going to him for help." Mikoshiba just had to butt in and interrupt Inukai's introduction.