Chapter 16 - She was all 'Kenta, oh~! Kenta~!'

Ryoga and Shion managed to come back home safely. After all, the police were chasing after Michiyo and Mikoshiba, not them. When they returned, they saw Hancho wandering around without a shirt on while having a cigarette. 

"Good. Saves me the trouble to hunt you down." Hancho noticed the kids were not here, "Where are the kids?" 

"They had police on their ass." Ryoga needed to sit down from all the running and walking.

"They were chasing after Shibaken and Michiyo-chan so we hid them." Shion sat down next to Ryoga because he's tired out from the exercise of the day too. He needed a cigarette to feel calm.

Hancho checked his phone's tracker. At the same time, Machiko came out with the intention of getting a drink because her throat was dry after dealing with the likes of Hancho.

"Ha! You hid them in a love hotel? You're trying to help the brat pop his cherry?"

Machiko heard that loud and clear! She whipped her head at Hancho, "Hah? Michi and that shitty brat are where now? Who put them there...?" Machiko was wearing Hancho's shirt, her hair dishevelled and there were clearly marks left on her body. She looked satisfied yet exhausted but hearing all of that... she was now furious.

Ryoga could feel the impending murderous intent from Inukai's woman! "I had no choice! I-I had to leave them there!"

"Ryoga told them not to move so they won't move from there. Shibaken is smart so he knows what to do to not get caught." Shion too could sense Machiko's killing intent. He thought it was only Inukai they needed to watch out for but it turned out he had someone close to him who was as fearful as him! Will the prisoners survive this year? Shion could see Michiyo being the only survivor. Should he write his will while he could?

"I'm going to pick them up. Like hell I'm having Michi lose her v-card to that shitty virgin!" Machiko did not trust Mikoshiba to be alone with Michiyo in such a setting. 

"Leave them there. I need to go to prison and sort out that Yukino person. She wants to visit Michiyo." Hearing that from Hancho, Machiko was now left in a hard position; should she kill the woman who tried to touch Michiyo? Or save Michiyo's virginity?! "Leave them there. We need to sort this out first." Hancho already made the choice for her!

"Hah?! What about Michiyo?!" Machiko was kicking off! She's even swearing in Italian and kicking off! Ryoga and Shion thought it was brave of Machiko kicking off! 

"Knock it off, woman. Do you want me to fuck you again? With those two joining in." Hancho did not stop there. He walked around Machiko, like a cat watching its prey's reaction before pouncing, "Maybe you'll get to experience bukkake for the first time."

Machiko kept quiet; if Hancho told the other two to join in- they highly likely will! "...I'll get dressed, you ass."

"That's what I thought." When Machiko turned around to leave, Hancho spanked Machiko ass once before giving it a generous squeeze. "That was a nice sound." 

"Shut up and you get ready too, Hancho! I want to deal with that bitch before picking Michiyo up!"

...

Hancho was smoking as he walked with three people behind him. Smoking wasn't allowed at the visitation area but who will tell him that? Everyone heard how scary Inukai could be when he's in a bad mood so everyone, be it someone with more power or less power than him, stayed out of his way.

Yukino was waiting and waiting and she looked excited when she heard the sound of people coming in but she looked disappointed when she saw Michiyo was nowhere in sight. A prison guard, a woman whom she's not fond of, and two male prisoners she couldn't care less about...she's not understanding the combination of people here. "There has to be some mistakes. I am here for Sen Michiyo."