Chapter 6 - Dammit, where did she go?!

Michiyo was sobbing and shivering as she watched the two people argue from inside the passenger seat of Anne's car. Michiyo couldn't tell what they're arguing about because Anne and Allen were arguing under a bus stop. 

"Come on, Allen, be a good sport." Anne said Allen, trying to make him do something he clearly did not want to do.

"Good sport?! You're trying to leave me out here in the rain!" Because Anne's car was a 2 seater, someone must be sacrificed and Anne had determined that someone should be Allen. 

"I'm not leaving you out in the rain because I want to! It's because that girl needs help! I'll give you an umbrella and money for the taxi." 

Allen took the umbrella from Anne but his face was still displeased. "Why can't you give her the umbrella and money for the taxi? You know? To go home???"

"She's all wet! I can't send her back when she's all wet! She will catch a cold! And besides! She's a runaway teen! I can tell by her face." 

"Nngh..." Allen was reluctant.

Anne shoved some money into Allen's hand and then make a run back to the sports car! 

"What the-?! Anne! ANNE!" 

Anne returned to the driver's seat and quickly drove off. 

Michiyo looked at the mirror to see Allen angrily calling out to Anne. "Is it okay to leave Onii-san out in the rain?" 

"Huh? Ah...yes! Of course! Allen is a very kind Onii-san! Don't you worry, I will make sure you will be warm so just hang in there."

"Hm..." 

"So, this kind Onee-san is called Anne. Onee-san or Anne-neesan is good! How about you?" 

Michiyo was aware because of the incident of Building X, her real name was out there. She decided to use a different name to not freak out people; taking in a runaway teen was one thing but to take in a prisoner who escaped from prison? "M-Michi. I'm Michi." For now, she will use the nickname Ryoga tend to use for now.

"Michi, huh? That's a cute name for a cute girl. Why were you running? You're trying to catch the bus?" 

Michiyo looked at her hands. "Um..." How do you explain to someone everyone's going insane around you?

"Did you run away from home?" 

Hearing Anne say that, it made Michiyo feel sad. She honestly thought the prison could be her new home. She's sad because she was wrong and she's not even needed at the place where she wanted to be needed. 

"Ah! No! No! Don't cry- I'm sorry about that!" Anne gave Michiyo a packet of tissues. "Seems like you have it hard, huh?" Anne guessed Michiyo must be a runaway teen so Anne decided to take Michiyo back home for now. 

Incoming challenge for Anne: How do you convince the people you share a home with that you're taking in a runaway teenager? Taking a deep breath, Anne ran over the plan with Michiyo again. Right in front of the front door. "Listen, when we get inside, you are my cousin, alright-" 

But the door opened and Yeon Hajun was right there. He looked at the very astonished Anne Faulkner and a very soaked Michiyo. He looked at Anne again, "I can tell this girl is not related to you whatsoever so you don't need to use such a cliché lie like she's your cousin because I'm not Allen and I am not stupid either. And speaking of Allen, I see you have abandoned him in the rain."

"Allen snitched on me!" Anne wanted to strangle Allen for that! Did Allen have any idea how hard it was to come up with a lie to work on Hajun?! Anne's brain was steaming to come up with a plausible plan and now it's ruined! It wasn't intentional to leave Allen out in the rain so why was Allen making it out as if Anne left him there on purpose?! "Suzaku the Phoenix is getting struck down tonight!"