I

(Where are we!?) chapter I

__________________________________

Date: February 30th, 1980

The day after Gen. Jaune's birthday the whole countries of West and East Germany disappeared off the European continent and off the whole world's map, and appeared in a strange world.

At the Berlin Wall

Jaune hatted the wall with all of his heart seeing the wall separated the east and west, it also hurts him deeply, sighing deeply and walked to a small office building that seemed to be in the middle of the wall as East German soldiers and West German soldiers stood starting at each other with clear emotionless faces

__________________________________

West German Soldiers & Officer  (FRG of Federal Republic of Germany)

• officers (far right)• Special Forces (Far Left)• German Army trooper (middle) (I like The MG-42 or (FRG) MG-3 modern version of the Machine Gun)

• Special Forces (Far Left)
• German Army trooper (middle)
(I like The MG-42 or (FRG) MG-3 modern version of the Machine Gun)

East German Soldier and Officer (GDR or German Democratic Republic controled by the Soviet Russian CCCP.)

• officers (far left)• Special Forces (middle)• German Army trooper (Far Right)

• Special Forces (middle)
• German Army trooper (Far Right)

Google is not my favorite app anymore... on trying to find East German uniforms.)
__________________________________

As Gen. Jaune and a few high ranking government officials walked in as Soviet government officials and marshal Y/n  came in the atmosphere was tense and heavy as both sides had sweat coming off their forehead only to be removed by a handkerchief, as both sides spoke, Jaune disliked the communist party in East Germany but zoned out their talks.

The Result: West Germany refused to join east Germany.

To say the Soviet East Germans were upset but couldn't do anything about it seeing as they didn't have the manpower or resources to effectively fight 1.3 Million West Germans soldiers and Armored Personnel. As Y/n was upset about not having her way. The Five star General. Jaune Von Richthofen couldn't care less about the idiotic women, and walked away without care for the pro-communist women.

(A/n: A Five star general or General of the Army. Which means that he has complete control and authority over the military and ground forces and operations that happen.)

The next few weeks as Jaune was working on some paperwork and Little Cinder asleep on the couch, a few officers came with papers about requests to have a vacation with family. Then the radio station that was playing some music was changed to a public radio channel by the President of the FRG.

"Guten Abend liebe Mitdeutsche.

Die Bundesregierung wird Verhandlungen mit fast allen Ländern aufnehmen, um bei der Bewältigung unserer aktuellen Wirtschaftskrise zu helfen.

Wir hoffen, dass die Verhandlungen mit den Nachbarländern unsere große Nation zu großem wirtschaftlichen Wohlstand führen werden.

Es lebe unser geliebtes Deutschland!"

When the radio station ended Jaune had listened closely, but didn't know when negotiations would begin. Just then Cinder got up and sat up rubbing her eyes and asked her papa.

Cinder: Wann können wir uns die neuen Länder ansehen, Papa?

When she asked the question Jaune responded with some truth in it.

Jaune: Wenn unser großartiges Land das Gefühl hat, dass es sicher ist, Reisende wieder aufzunehmen, und wenn die Welt ein bisschen sicherer ist als derzeit. Liebling.

Cinder: Okay, Papa!

Jaune smiled at her response and continued to finish the last few papers before the day ended,
When he finished and began clocking out with a sleepy cinder on his shoulder as they walked out the military building with guards at the entrance both guards said goodnight to their general as he walked towards the the Mercedes-Benz 190/190E. Car and opened the back passenger door and put Cinder who just awake to put the seatbelt on and closed the door as Jaune got into the driver's seat and started the car and had the headlights on and drove off towards home...