II

(Peace talks between the Kingdom of Vacuo and West Germany)

The morning in Berlin was filled with terrorized screams as West German civilians were evacuating the boarder from East Germany as The Bundesweher were deployed on the border line as Leopard 1a2 to Leopard 1a4 main battle tanks and infantry fighting vehicles were deployed as troopers are deployed on the front as orders were being issued.

Apparently the West Germans were pretty much pissed off with East Germany as Air Raid Sirens rang in the Air as FRG German commander yelling over the microphone to the people who are evacuating to keep calm, before long complete hell broke loose as Soviet missiles were launched into the air as Anti Missiles from the FRG were launched into the sky hitting their targets before the rogue missiles could hit the FRG.

In the Military Command HQ soliders are getting to their positions as intelligence got out that East Germany was having a Revolution happen through it causing serious damage to their economy and territory. The FRG also caught evidence of Aliens being there. Which would cause serious damage to their government...

So a select few the German Special Operations Forces (or Kommando Spezialkräfte.) went in as a part of their operation to collect the alien technology and Reverse Engineer it. As building collapsed and German CCCP and Revolutionist fought each other one of the G.S.O.F killed an by stabbing into its brain stem and twisted it instantly killing the alien and grabbing the alien rifle and leaving into the shadows disappearing without anyone noticing or seeing them...

Back at base the "Top Secret" item was given to scientists and engineers who took the item into  [Redacted] Base in West Germany were hopeful new technology would be developed for the FRG...

With The negotiators in Vacuo we're going with mild success but a military base would be built in Vacuo to provide protection for Vacuo. As that was happening in Vacuo, in the dragon continent the villagers there happily accepted the peaceful German military to defend the villages from the White fang and other hostile forces...