Chapter 59

I swear I changed my ways for the better, the better

'Cause I wanna be with you forever, forever

The Weeknd.

********************************************************************

Thursday 14th April 2022

She's back.

I woke up to my mam calling me at 7am and I answered it, still groggy. 

Katie💓

Mhmmm?

Get up. We are going for breakfast.

I'm on holidayyyy. Leave me aloneeee.

Come on, babyyyy. I have loads to talk abouttt!

Fine okay. Are you picking me up or should I bring Leah?

Bring Leah then she can have breakfast with Lou.

Yeah, fine. Message me the address.

Will do! See you soon, babe! 

She sounded too energetic. Something has happened and I don't know what. Leah was already awake and showered, so when I told her what was happening, she just nodded and started getting dressed while I jumped in the shower. I didn't wash my hair obviously, because I didn't need to, and I was only in the shower for literally 4 minutes. I jumped out and immediately grabbed my jeans that I wore yesterday, sticking them on again because I could not be bothered putting on shorts or leggings. I put my white cami on, tucking it into my jeans before I grabbed Mapi's green jumper and put it on over top, adding a little bit of warmth to my outfit. I grabbed my shoes and put them on as Leah was doing her brows. I quickly ran over to my makeup bag and did mine too before she had a chance to complain that I was going to make us late.

We jumped in the car, and I didn't get scared at all. I was sat on my phone for most of the car ride anyway, just replying to messages from Mapi, Lucy, Tana, Ellie, but most importantly... Georgia Stanway. I never get messages from her, so that freaked me out a little. It was just her asking when she could see me next as she told me she may be moving clubs soon. Nothing had been announced yet, as it was only March, but still... I don't want her to leave England because then I will genuinely NEVER see her... unless we play against each other, of course.

We pulled up at the address that Katie gave us, and she and Louise Quinn were already there, sitting down and talking while they waited for us. I snuck behind her as she sat outside and hugged her back. "Morning, kidddd!" she smiled and put her hands on my arms. "How was the ride over?" she looked up at Leah, and she just nodded. "Yeah, I didn't ask to pull over or anything, so it was fine. It was only a short drive though." I smiled and Leah looked at me funny. "What did I say?" I questioned. "The drive was 45 minutes babe..." she laughed, and I looked at my mam. "For real?" I asked and Katie nodded.

"Well shit." I laughed and Louise stood up, taking Leah inside with her to talk and catch up on everything. Before we started talking, I took a cute little photo of my mam and kept it so I could post it later.