!SETH AND KENDRA!

~ they watched gravity falls together and LOVED IT. it reminded them a lot about their life in fablehaven. seth's favourite character is grunkle stan and kendra's is wendy and dipper.

~ every christmas they bet who will find all their christmas gifts first. usually, kendra wins.

~ they always make every day chores and activities a chalange. like "who will eat the dinner first" ,"who will clean their room the fastest" or "who will make better birthday breakfast for parents". seth only wins the eating ones (exept for one time when kendra ate the whole dinner in five minutes becouse she was late to a meeting with the fairy queen).

~ kendra somehow always finds out when seth does something he shouldn't do. she also always senses when her brother is in danger. this ability grew stronger when she became fairykind.

~ sorenson siblings became very well-known, respected and feared by the magical community. fairies from fablehaven brag that they know the famous kendra sorenson. newel and doren tell literally everyone that they are seth's sorenson bestfriends, even when it puts them in danger (seth has many enemies).

~ when their friends are threatened by some demons they just tell them that "kendra/seth is going to kick your ass if you do anything to me" and the demon just gives up and runs away.