!KENDRA SORENSON!

~ kendra is the rare type of person who always finishes projects. journals, sketchbooks, diaries, she can actually finish them. she's not a procrastinator. (she learned how to not procrastinate to get good grades)

~ she loves playing boardgames with her family (mainly becouse she somehow always wins).

~ she generally likes the feeling of victory and wants to be the best in everything. she can't handle failure. she could the best in every class, but she would still feel bad about having a second place in a math contest. it's not even because of her parents, they aren't very strict or demanding. being the gifted kid, who every teacher loves and expects the best of, made her put a lot of pressure on herself. 

~ she just doesn't want to dissapoint anyone :c

~ theatre kid n hamilton fan. that's it.

~ actually, being a fan of hamilton helped her with history classes in primary school and now, history is one of her favourite subject.

~ her favourite food is strawberries with dark chocolate. 

~ kens loves painting her own and other people's nails. she has lots of diffrent nail polishes. usually her victims in painting are warren and bracken. seth tries to avoid it, although he rarely succeeds and he likes to have his nails painted anyway (but only in blackv. vanessa herself likes to spend time with kendra on their weekly manicure. 

___

self projecting onto kendra a little bit here :PP