Walking in

Bella: I walk into the school building and all I see is countless eyes staring at me. Everyone is starring people are pointing people and whispering to one another. I can't take this I run off to go hide underneath the staircase. Why are they staring at me? Yah I know I typically wear pink and I cut my hair but damn I just could feel all the eyes on me. I'm shocked my mom let me go out in this she did look really tired. I hear the first bell ring damn I have to get to class. I pick up my bag with purple flowers and head off to class. There's less people in the hallway but I see there still staring at me I put on my hood and run to my class and take my seat my peers staring I look away.

Teacher: "Role call"

Bella: I'm not paying any attention but I hear my name I don't say anything the teacher walks over to my desk

Teacher: "Dear what on gods heavenly earth happened to you?"

Bella: "What?"
Teacher:"No hoods"  she proceeds to put down Bella's hood "Your beautiful hair child what happened.
Bella: "um some boy in the park cut it off"

Teacher:"I am so sorry Bella I'll report it to the school police officer latter"

Bella:"No it's ok"

Teacher: "Ok well if you don't want me to I won't but I strongly urge you to."

Bella: "ok" 

Teacher:"very well,let's start class"

Bella: The entire class I'm not paying any attention all I feel are eyes staring at me even though I don't think people are even looking they are focused on taking notes. Why did I do this ugh I shouldn't have done this. 

Class change Bell: "ring"