Captured

A/N: Hello everyone!! I want you all to know that this is my first fanfic so I apologize if some parts don't make sense! My writing will get better further along so I hope that you enjoy my take on a sasunaru storyline!

I also want all of you to know that I post my work first on Quotev. So if you want to see future chapters you can go on to Quotev. But I will try to update on this account and on my fanfiction.net account around the same time.
----------------------------

*Pant* *pant*

​​​​​​A blonde boy raced through the woods, the sound of thundering hooves following after him.

Goddamn it!

The sound was getting closer to the tiring boy and he had no choice but to try and hide from his pursuers.

He hid behind a large tree. Holding his breathe, the boy listened for his pursuers. Hearing nothing, the sunny blonde peeked out from the tree.

He shrieked. A small army of armed guards were staring right at him. One of the soldiers dismounted, he wore a mask over half of his face and had an eye patch over his right eye, his hair was silver and gravity defying.

He reached to grab the blonde but the boy managed to evade him. The other soldiers hissed and moved to dismount.

"Don't worry, I can handle this child." The silvered haired man told the others.

The blonde fumed. CHILD?! WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY CALLING A CHILD?!? I'm 17!

The silvered haired man took advantage of the distracted blonde and he managed to grab and restrain him, all in the span of a few seconds.

The sunny boy screamed and struggled until the silver haired man was forced to knock the boy unconscious.

"What are your orders General Kakashi?" One of the soldiers question the silver haired man.

The silver haired man, now revealed to be named Kakashi, turned to his subordinates and said, "We will continue back to the Imperial Palace."

The blonde was miserable. He had been so close from escaping his horrible fate, but he had been caught and was now being closely monitored by two guards at all times.

Stupid Kakashi! Doesn't he realize that I would rather die than go to the palace? Oh Kami-sama, why has this happened to me?

The blonde's name was Naruto.

And the reason behind his fear and misery of going to the Imperial Palace is because Naruto had been sold by his village to become one of the crown prince's concubines.

He had been sold by the people he loved so that they could gain favor in the eyes of the royal family.

Naruto had never felt so betrayed.