DON'T TOUCH HIM!

All POV...

Sasuke continue to glare at the pink haired girl with hatred portrayed clearly in his eyes. Naruto watched on confused and in shock.

Who is this woman? He thought.

Sasuke spoke again, "Who gave you permission to step into my chambers woman?"

Sakura, with clearly no survival instincts within her, replied, "Why would I need to ask permission to enter the chambers of my husband?"

Naruto felt a sense of betrayal grow in his heart. This woman was his wife? But then the blonde noticed how furious the Raven looked. No husband would look at his wife that way. So Naruto decided to sit back and listen. This was not his place to intervene, he had a sense that Sasuke wanted to handle this himself.

"You bitch, I should have you hanged for such blasphemy."

Sakura flinched. She looked like she was going to step away, which would have been the smart thing to do. But once again, she showed that she has no survival instincts whatsoever. "What do you mean Sasuke-kun? And why are you speaking to me, your own bride, this way?"

Sasuke took a step towards her before reaching his hand to her. Naruto thought he was going to grab her shoulder, but that is not what happened.

The raven-haired Prince didn't grab her shoulder, but gripped tightly onto her throat. The pink haired girl struggled against his grip, her fingers clawing against his arm. But her struggles were to know avail. He lifted her off the ground and his sharingan activated.

"You are not my bride. And you never will be." Sasuke snarled, "Now I suggest you leave my chambers before I lose my temper and snap your neck."

He dropped Sakura unceremoniously to the ground. Her hands immediately reached towards her neck, gasping in much needed air. She stood and turned towards the door, but then she took notice of Naruto laying on the bed.

Sakura screeched, "Who is this whore Sasuke-kun?! And why are they in your bed? Don't worry dear! I will have the guards remove this creature immediately!" 

Naruto flinched at her tone. For just a moment he had forgotten the pain he had felt when he lived in his old village. But this stranger has just brought back all the memories, old and recent. He wrapped his arms around himself and tried to hold back the tears. But he was obvious he failed when he noticed Sasuke's head snap in his direction. One look at Naruto's fearful face, and the prince finally snapped.

Before Sakura could even blink, Sasuke once again had her by the throat.

"You dare... you dare..." the Prince's tone had turned dark and dangerous, "You dare insult my love?!"

The pinkette's face was beginning to turn purple from the lack of oxygen. But even under the pressure of suffocation, she had heard the Prince's words, and she was in shock.

Suddenly a quiet voice pierced the suffocating silence, "My Prince, please let her go..."

Sasuke's eyes follow the voice and he was met with piercing blue eyes looking right into his soul. "Please just let her go, please don't kill someone because of me..."

Tears now flowed freely from the blonde's eyes.

The Prince felt he had no choice. It was the wish of his love, so he shall obey. He released the disgusting woman, albeit against his will. "Never present yourself in front of me again, or God so help me I will tear you apart."

The pink at finally listened to her inner instincts and fled. The door closed behind her, and the two new lovers were left in heavy silence.

Then a sound echoed around the room.