Saku-hoe

All POV...

The two new lovers held each other for what felt like hours. They only separated after a maid had come into the hall and fainted from shock. Sasuke then proceeded to drag Naruto across the castle until they reached two ceiling-high doors.

Sasuke pushed the doors open with an ease that Naruto envied. But when Naruto looked into the room, his eyes widened.

"What is this place?" Naruto asked in shock. He faintly noticed the raven-haired prince's gaze on him. 

The room had deep blue walls that were adorned with golden framed paintings. There was an enormous mahogany vanity in the corner. The table and chairs located near the window looked to be made of gold and velvet. But what really caught Naruto's attention was the bed placed against the right wall. It was the biggest bed Naruto had ever seen. It had a huge, thick blanket with pillows bigger than him and curtains that were neatly pulled back. The entire room screamed wealth.

He stopped his staring to look back at the prince. Naruto instantly regretted looking at the raven. The man had the smuggest smirk in the world plastered on his face.

Naruto felt a vein pop on his forehead.

This teme! How is it even possible for someone to be that shameless?!

While Naruto was having his internal rant, Sasuke's smirk slowly transformed into a small, honest smile.

After a few seconds the prince finally answered the blonde dobe's question, "This is my room of course. And it will soon be our room when we are wed."

Naruto's face turned into a tomato for the hundredth time that day, "Teme... How can you say things like that so casually?!"

Sasuke smirked -again- before saying, "Hn, well then I better clear something else as well. Do you know why you will be sharing my quarters with me on our wedding night?"

Naruto's sweetly oblivious mind didn't quite understand what Sasuke meant. The small blonde tilted his head to the side, and Sasuke couldn't help but notice that he looked like a baby fox when he did that.

The prince stalked closer to Naruto, just like a predator would their prey. "This is where I will claim you as mine," He pinned Naruto to the wall, "this is where I will take your virginity," Naruto finally understood what Sasuke was saying and gasped, "this is where you will conceive my heir, our son."

Sasuke didn't give Naruto any time whatsoever to process what he had just said before he kissed him deeply. 

Naruto, being unable to move or speak, kissed back. He managed to wrap his arms around Sasuke's neck before the Uchiha dragged him towards the enormous bed.

Sasuke threw Naruto onto his bed before he climbed on top of him. They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Naruto bared his neck to Sasuke. The Uchiha let go of any self-control he had and latched his mouth onto the blonde's neck. He sucked and scrapped his teeth against the soft, tan skin leaving marks all over Naruto's throat.

The blonde moaned and writhed in response to the Uchiha's advances. He had never felt this way before. A fire was ignited within him, and somehow he knew that Sasuke was the only one who could calm this inferno. "Sasuke... please... I need more!" Naruto begged.

Sasuke was more than happy to oblige. His actions became more aggressive and he was about to undress his blonde when—

"Sasuke-kun!!! I'm here!"

Naruto felt Sasuke's advances stop after hearing this. He looked at the prince and recoiled when he saw the look of absolute fury on the raven's face. 

Sasuke got off of the smaller boy and glared at the door.

"Stay here." He made his way over to the doorway when all of a sudden his door burst open and a pink monstrosity all but leaped into the prince's arms.

But she didn't remain in those arms for long. As soon as Sasuke realized what she was doing he shoved her off of his body and sent her a glare that could incinerate a city. 

"Lady Sakura. What do you think that you are doing here?"