Flashback

Two weeks ago...

Naruto had been tending to his garden when he heard voices coming from behind him. He had quickly turned around, only to come face to face with the current village leader, Shimura Danzo, as well as his platoon of burly guards. 

"Danzo-sama! I didn't expect to see you here, is there something I can help you with?" Naruto attempted to be polite, knowing that he greatly irritated the man with his very existence.

But when Danzo didn't reply, Naruto raised his head and saw Danzo speaking to someone out of Naruto's sight.

"This is him General." 

A man with silver, gravity defying hair and a mask over his mouth and an eye patch over his right eye stepped forward. He looked at Naruto with his single visible eye closely.

Naruto shivered, he felt like this man could see straight through to him and his fake happiness act 

That thought scared him. 

Only when several of the men behind Kakashi reached towards him did he snap out of his stupor.

"What are you doing?!" He protested. But the soldiers didn't answer him, Danzo did.

"You have been chosen by the village council to be given to the Crown Prince as one of his concubines. Serve him well and our village will receive favor from the royal family." 

Naruto couldn't believe it.

I'm being sold?! As a concubine?!? To the PRINCE?!?!?

Naruto began to struggle against the royal guard's grip.

"LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES!" Naruto screamed. He kicked to guard in the side which caused to larger man to lose his grip on the blonde. Naruto took off running.

After about a minute of running through the woods, Naruto heard the sound of horses coming in his direction. He kept running.