Sasuke's Vision

The Vision...

Sasuke was sitting under a fully bloomed Sakura tree with the blonde that had just run straight into him. 

Is this my future? With... this boy? Wait! What is that?!

Sasuke watched shocked as the blonde smiled down at a bundle in his small arms. Sasuke focused on the bundle. He was about to turn his attention back to the blonde, when the bundle moved. 

...What?

The prince stared unblinking at the now wiggling bundle. He only turned his eyes away when he heard the mysterious blonde laugh. He sucked in a breathe. The blonde's eyes were the most gorgeous shade of blue he had ever seen, and they were sparkling with happiness. 

But the blonde wasn't looking at Sasuke, he was still looking at the bundle. Then the blonde lifted a delicate finger and pulled back the front of the bundle only to reveal—

...a...a baby?

Sasuke could barely breathe... He was alone with this beautiful boy in what could only be described as paradise, and there was a baby...

Sasuke only came to one conclusion, and one conclusion only. His suspicions were confirmed when the blue-eyed beauty finally faced him before saying, "Well? Don't you want to hold your son teme?" 

Present Moment...

"...What?" Naruto asked softly, "you saw a baby in your vision? And it was your son?" Naruto clenched his hand over his heart. Why did he suddenly feel a strong sense of longing?

Sasuke looked straight into Naruto's eyes, "It wasn't just my baby little fox, it was our baby, our son."

Naruto felt his heart burst with joy and fall with despair. The thought of having a baby of his own filled him with indescribable happiness, but he knew it couldn't possibly be true, after all, he is a boy...

Naruto's throat was clogged with emotions, it took everything in him to speak again, "Sasuke... My prince, I am unable to bear children... I am male. It is not pos-"

Sasuke interrupted him, "But it is possible. My little fox, in the past, the goddess Kami decided to bless the world with the ability to bear children. But she thought it unfair that only woman could carry babies, so she blessed only a few select men to carry the ability as well. My vision has shown that you have been chosen by Kami to bear the next generation of her people. You shall be my bride, and you shall carry my children. Be them daughters or sons, I will love them all as I know you will also."

Naruto's heart filled with hope after every word, and this time that hope didn't falter or fade.

Am I really blessed? Could I really bear a child of my own?

The thought disturbed and excited Naruto. 

He was brought back to reality when Sasuke suddenly settled his face in the nape of Naruto's neck.

Naruto didn't say anything, for he could feel the tears falling onto his skin.

The prince was crying. 

It was quite some time before the prince pulled away. But when he did, Naruto knew then that the tears were not tears of sadness, but tears of joy.

The raven haired prince opened his mouth and spoke, "You have given me the greatest gift of all," he said, "I haven't had the right to truly love anyone for a long time... But now, you have lightened the darkness in my heart. And not only that, but I have seen a child created from our love, there is no greater gift on this world." The prince's eyes were leaking small rivers and were dripping onto the floor. 

Naruto slowly reached his hands up and grasped Sasuke's face, he pulled the prince's forehead against his own before whispering, "I have heard your vision, and if Kami has truly given me the gift to return your family to you, then that is what I shall do. I will give you an heir that will rule after your time, and if you desire it, I will give you more than one child. You may grow your family as you please with me... My prince~."

The last inch of Sasuke's self-control snapped, and he attacked the blonde's body. Naruto thought that they would go all the way, right there in the dining hall. But after a few minutes of licking, biting, and kissing the prince pulled back and said, "I will not take you until after our wedding my fox~. But don't worry, we shall be wed within the month."

Naruto could only nod, his body still recovering from Sasuke's sudden advancement. But he did notice Sasuke smirk out of the corner of his eye.

"Teme..."

"Hn. Dobe."