Somethin about that girl.

"And don't wear that shit ever again." Vibe demanded aa he and Isyss lay on the bed naked laughing.

"When you stop-" She started and he cut her off.

"I will never in my life let my print show again." He said raising his hand as if he was making a vow and she looked at him.

"Not intentionally." He said and she still looked.

"Unless it's a photo shoot or somethin." He added and she finally let off a smile.

"Better not." She said matter of fact like making him laugh.

"So what did you think bout the song? I mean it was kinda rushed kinda feel like a Tiktok son." He looked at her and she smiled.

"I mean..." She paused.

"I never had someone write a song bout me." She admitted as she rolled over and looked into his eyes.

"I like it." She said and he nodded.

"Ion need to change my key do I?" He lifted his hand mocking her, exactly what she had done in the bar two years ago.

"Shut up." She laughed slapping his hands down.

"I was hopin yo ass showed up so you could hear it." He admitted as he tugged on a loose one of her curls.

"Shit all the effort I been tryin to get your attention you would have heard this song." He said and she laughed looking at him.

"What effort? Accostin me at Mar Rackz mansion?" She asked and he looked at her.

"First, that was my mansion." He said and she looked at him surprised.

"Second, what you mean effort?" He scoffed.

"The PLT deal? Usher concert?  Wardrobe? The necklace? Flowers to your agency since you had your address black listed-" He said and she sat up.

"Wait that was you?" She said and he looked at her.

"Uhm yea." He rubbed his neck.

He had planned on telling her in a much different way than that.

Isyss sat up and laughed.

"What's funny?" He asked confused.

She fell back onto the bed laughing as he looked at her and sat up.

"This whole time I thought I had a stalker." She said and he couldn't help but laugh.

"Honestly that shit was a lil over the top huh?" He asked her as she held her side.

She was sure that the last year she had a stalker but the last 6 months confirmed it. Someone sending flowers to her agency, chocolates to her po box and the random tickets to shows, not from her sponsors. She was sure whoever it was, was just trying to get her alone.

"Oh.. uhh.. I don't know." She said confused because of it being him that changed everything.

"So what? Did a nigga win you over?" He asked and she laughed.

"Not yet." She said and he looked her over laying naked in his bed.

"Not yet? Huh?" He asked and she laughed.

Isyss looked at him and he stared at her.

"You know sometimes it feels like-" She started.

"Like we picked up right where we left off?" He finished and she looked at him.

They both sat up, naked in the bed looking at each other.

"Do you even remember what happened after we left the bar?" He asked her and she looked at him before shaking her head.