•𝟭•

It's late-fall, and you were finally out of college. You moved into a 2-story mansion next to your neighbor and best friend, Mike schmidt. You and Mike have known each other since you were born since you were born in the exact same hospital on the same day and the same time.(though you were babies so didnt understand), almost as if you guys were siblings.You both grew up rich, but you weren't greedy, you were good, normal people. You and Mike helped each other with everything, which is why you had to help him get a job. He didn't want it for the money, since he didn't need it, he just wanted something to do, so you wanted to help.

Mike had recently lost his job because he "punched a man in braud daylight." According to Mike, he thought the man was kidnapping someone. But you supported Mike simply because of his past trauma, with his brother getting kidnapped, and you thought that Mike only didn't want to let anyone get kidnapped ever again. So here you were now, walking around the plain boring suburban town you'd always lived in.

As you walked down the street, you stumbled upon a flyer. You walked over to the glass window of the bread shop, snatched the flyer, and read it. "Freddy fazbears restaurant! Come work today. " You smiled. "Finally, something." You thought to yourself.

You walk blocks and blocks to your house, finally opening the door to. You hear footsteps in the living room. Suddenly, your heart starts beating fast. Luckily, you've watched movies like these. Like, "Taken."

You sneak into the kitchen and grab the knife out of the drawer slowly and carefully so the intruder could not hear you. You slowly walk towards the living room. "This feels like a fucking horror movie" you murmur to yourself. You poke your head out of the side of the wall. You feel relieved. Your body falls out of its defensive stance, and you walk over and yell, "Michael schmidt! You scared the shit out of me!"

It was Mike all along. You would've assumed it was Mike if you heard barney playing on your TV for his sister abby or if his car was outside, but no; Abby wasn't there, and his car was gone. "I'm sorry, [Y/N]. Abby is with her grandparents, and my car is at the dealership, so I wanted to come chill with my bestfriend" Mike says in a chill tone while staring at the screen, almost as if nothing had just happened. Well, nothing really did happen, besides him almost giving you a heart attack.