𝟭𝟭|𝗳𝗻𝗮𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝘁.𝟮

You and Mike arrive at Freddy fazbears Pizzaria, and you both go through the back way vent. You see the animatronics on stage, and Abby is going behind stage with Chica. You crawl out of the vent, and you pour water onto the stage. Freddy and Bonnie still hadn't noticed you. You pull out you taser, and electrocute the water. Freddy and Bonnie shut down and fall. You and Mike rush to the back, opening the door to a room. You see Abby and Chica trying to put her in a spring lock suit. Mike quickly runs over and electrocuted Chica. He gives Abby a hug, and you all rush out the room. Abby and Mike are in front of you. You pick up the pace, and then you feel something bite you.

"Ah fuck!" You look at your leg, and the weird cupcake that Chica had was biting on your leg. You fall, and Mike rushes over to you, trying to pull the cupcake off of your leg. He tries to electrocute it, but the taser died. Abby pulls out a hammer from her purse, tosing it over to Mike. He hits the cupcake animatronic extra hard, and it breaks. Mike tries to help you up, but instead, you urge him to take Abby and go. He resists at first, but then you tell him that you're going to the storage room, so he does what you ask. You help yourself up, and you limp to the storage room. You opened the door, and you look into the room to see of any animatronic is there. Nothing. You see amedkit on the table, so you use it to patch yourself up.

You rush out of the room, still limping. You pull out your gun, hearing William speaking. You hide behind one of the arcade games, vaguely trying to listen to what William is saying.

"First I killed your brother, now I kill you, symmetry, my friend!"
You hear Mike grunting. That's when you knew he was being hurt. You see on your left, you see Foxy walking over to the ball pit. You then see Vanessa electrocute him. You smile, knowing that she came to help. You pop out from behind the arcade game, ready to confront William. You see Mike lying on the floor, holding his hand on his chest. You shoot William once.
"Agh!" He looks at you, angry. William rushes over to you. He sticks a knife in your side area, and you scream and agony. You look behind William, seeing Mike trying to get up.

"Mike! Go find Vanessa and Abby!" Mike nods, and he pushes himself up and quickly goes over to Vanessa and Abby. William lets you drop to the floor and he wakes up the animatronics. You see Mike running to the electric room, even in his most horrible state. Vanessa distracts William, and Abby starts to draw. You then wonder what is going on. A dim light shines on the wall of drawings, and Abby places a drawing in the light. The animatronics look at the drawing, and their eyes turn red, and their heads turn to William. They all start walking towards him, and Abby, Vanessa, and Mike rush towards you. They help you up and carry you out towards the main entrance. You look behind you to see William being springlocked. You look away, and you never look back. Mike drove you to the hospital with Vanessa and Abby, hoping you'd survive the stab wound.

Authors note; hey!!! This chapter was pretty short. It was basically a summary of the movie but yknow it's fine. Keep reading!

 Keep reading!