6|•𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝟮•

Mikes perspective:

While Abby's still playing on stage with the animatronics, i pull Vanessa to the side. "What the hell are you doing here?!" i whisper agressively, trying not to attract attention from Abby. Vanessa rolls her eyes and softly looks at me, almost in a sincere or sorrowful way.

"Mike, im sorry i didn't tell you anything, and i still can't.'

"What can't you tell me Vanessa!"

"Mike, just do your job. It's as simple as that, okay? and don't worry about it, its nothing bad.."vanessa lies, and mike doesnt realize it.

Mike sighs,"Fine."
Vanessa and I turn around, hearing footsteps.
"Oh my god, i was so worried!" I see the person making them is y/n. She runs in my arms, giving me a big hug. Tears falling from her eyes. After a long hug, she looks up at me, her nose a little red. I smoothly carressed her face with my thumb, wiping her tears.

"You scared me! why didn't you answer your phone.. and you just-" she pauses. "You left without saying ANYTHING!" i hug her again.

"Its okay, im okay. Im sorry, i just- i didn't want to worry you. You've done a lot for me recently." I comfort her. She looks at me and smiles, and i smile back.   I hold her hand, but then i remmeber that dream, and let go. I then proceed to walk up to the stage with y/n and vanessa, as abby crawls off the stage. I pick Abby up.

"Hey, mike! the animatronics want to build a fort!" She says, smiling at me.

"Abby, i don't thin-"

"lets do it!" Vanessa says, cutting me off. I put Abby down, and she and Vanessa goes to get things for the fort. I look at y/n, and she looks back with a shrug.

"Let's use those tables over there" she says, as Abby and Vanessa come back with random blankets and plushies from the storage room.

After building most of the fort, The bunny anf fox animatronic, according to abby named Bonnie and Foxy, picked  up a table and placed it on top of the fort. Bonnie Fell on the floor.
"Bonnie! are you okay?" abby asks, worrysome. The animatronic held their thumb up, meaning yes. It freaked me out, knowing they could hear us and all.

When the fort was finally finished, we all layed down, including the animatronics. Abby and Vannessa had layed in between chica and foxy, while me and y/n layed in between freddy and bonnie. Y/n held my hand, and we all closed our eyes. Abby then started talking to Vanessa about random stuff i didn't understand.

"Hey, mike?" y/n looked over to me, her voice sounding as gentle as the center of freshly baked apple pie.(I'm so sorry I had no other ideas)

"What is it?" i ask, looking back at her, running my fingers through her hair.

"I..uhm.." I could tell she had been crying for hours, because her eyes were puffy. A frown grew on my face, knowing she cried because she thought Abby and i were unsafe.

"Hm..?" i urge her to ask her question."

"Well.. I i was wondering..if you liked anyone?" she looked away for a second.

"Eh, yeah i guess. There was a dream i had.." i said honestly, except i didn't say it was she who i dreamed about.

"Ah, i see." She says, her voice fading a bit. I hug y/n, and she lays on my chest. We then doze off.

I open my eyes, only to see the ceiling of the fort. Y/n was still asleep, but the animatronics and the others were gone. I panicked a little, but was relieved when i heard Abby laughing and Vanessa cheering her on. I looked at my phone, smiling at my wallpaper, which was y/n. it was 11:38PM.

After a few hours, my shift was over and it was time to leave. Vanessa escorted me, y/n, and Abby out and waved us goodbye, locking up the building until my next shift. I drove us all home. Me and y/n decided we'd stay at her place again.

"Mike, im hungry" Abby said.
"Okay, Ill order you something or cook when we get to y/n's house okay?"
Abby smiles and nods. She then rests her head on the back seat car door.
The ride was silent the rest of the way home.

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦:

𝘏𝘌𝘚 𝘚𝘖 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘌! 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴

𝘏𝘌𝘚 𝘚𝘖 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘌! 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴... 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7 is 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 8 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴/𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴!!!