16|Love

This is a supee mini chapter because the last few chapters I want you guys to read very soon.

Your relationship with Mike was going pretty well. In fact, by the day, it got better. You've spent more time with him ever since you got engaged.

You were sitting on the couch, watching videos on your phone. Vanessa walked into the living room and sat down next to you. She was visiting for only 3 days.

"Hey, I know we haven't gotten to spend much time together since i always watch abby. How have you been?" She smiles.

"Uh, yeah. Pretty good, life is good." You put down your phone, and you sit up.

Mike comes in the room, sitting next to you and wrapping his arm around you. You smile at him, and he kisses you and greets Vanessa. Vanessa walks to the kitchen. She comes back with 3 glasses of wine, giving you both a glass and keeping one for herself. You sip your wine, and so does Mike.

"How's the sex?" She asks, unfazed by how weird the question was.

You stop drinking your wine, and Mike choked on his.

"Uhm..is that, something I should answer right now..?" Your eyes widened at her. You are gesturing her to not be so awkward. Nobody talks, so you simply take a sip of your wine.

"Yeah, it's great, amazing." Mike decided to break the silence by answering her question.

"Muy bien mis amigos!" Vanessa claps and excuses herself to the bathroom.

"What the hell was that.." You murmur.

"I have no idea." Mike says, siping his wine. He gives you a kiss before heading upstairs.

Vanessa comes back in the room, sitting down next to you.

"Sorry, that was weird." She sighs.

"-Its not really about the question you're asking, jit id pretty weird, but ust who you're asking it to. Like, ask me those questions when Mike isn't around, Kay?" You smile.

"Of course. So, how is it. Yknow since Mike answered, not you.."

"It's great, actually. Like, too good to be real type shit."

"Good."

Mikes's perspective:

Y/n was downstairs, talking to Vanessa. But hours had passed, so I went downstairs just to check up in her. When I got downstairs, I saw y/n sleeping on the couch, and Vanessa was still drinking. I sat on the couch next to Vanessa.

"So, you gonna stop drinking..or..?" I ask.

"No, I'm not. So.. how do you feel about y/n?" She looks like she's about to pass out.

"I'm crazy about her, and I love her a lot. With all of my heart, I'd die for her if I had to, just like I'd die for Abby."

"Th-..that's great because she loves you, yknow.." Vanessa's words are slurred, but I could understand.
" I'm so glad." I took the glass from her hand and put a blanket on her as she lay down on the couch. I let y/n sleep downstairs with Vanessa for the night. Turning off the lights, I made sure to kiss her before I went upstairs.

Authors note:
I said it's a short one.

Authors note: I said it's a short one