𝟳|𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨[ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦!?]

3rd person view:
It was early in the morning when You had awaken. You were slump on the couch. When i tried to get up my back hurt, probably because of the uncomfortable position i was previously in. You looked over to the other couch, but Mike was gone again. you got up and went upstairs to check the kids room. There Abby was, playing with the barbie dolls you got her for christmas. you walked over to her, sqautting down next to her. "Hey, abbs. Have you seen your brother?" you asked.
"Uhm i seen him this morning and he said he had to leave with Vanessa, he didn't say where though" Abby looked up at me. You asked yourself lots of questions. Since when did Mike hang out with Vanessa? Why would he go without telling me? where did he go with Vanessa?
All of these questions made me concerned, so i
You texted Mike and asked him where he was, and he lied. He said he was at his place, but you knew that wasn't true.

After a few hours of you and Abby watching movies, Mike finally came back. "Hey guys!"He was enthusiastic for sure. Abby ran into his arms and while they were hugging you decided to bombard him with questions. "How was your date with Vanessa?" You asked, but you sounded serious. Mike broke his hug with Abby and put his hands in his pockets. "Uhm..it wasn't a date.." he too(also) sounded serious.
"Really, are you sure..? you went out pretty early, which usually doesn't happen," Your tone lightened up a bit.
Before mike could say anything, his phone rang.
"Shit, hey vanessa" he sounds nervous picking up the phone. You sigh, and you go upstairs to your room. After 2 minutes you hide near the stairs to eavesdrop on mike's conversation. You could hear a bit of what mike was saying. That empty stomach feeling finally went away when you heard what Mike said.
"Yeah, she thinks i was on a date with you, but she's wrong because we have somthing bigger pla..." instead of listening to the rest of his sentence, you head back to your room. You hear your front door shut, assuming Mike and Abby left. You started to feel a bit sad, because tommorow was you and Mikes birthday, and you two didn't get to wosh each other a happy early birthday.

An hour later, You were texting friends on the couch. There was a knock at your  door. You looked through the peephole, and it was Mike. You opened the door and greeted him. "Hey, what are you doing back here?" You looked him up in down, not realizing that he was holding a bunch of snacks and food ingredients.
"Oh! I fortgot to tell you i was coming back, i just had to drop off Abby and pick up some groceries. You didn't think i was just gonna say happy early birthday right?" Mike says tiredly.
"Well, when you left, i though you forgot. I wasn't upset though because i didn't say it to you either." You sighed. You helped Mike with the bags and let him in. He sat down on the couch whike you put all of the snacks and foods in the kitchen. You seen that Mike bought your favorite doritos, and some cake mix, and assumed he'd make a cake. After putting everything away, you sat next to him on the couch. You both sat in silence, looking at each other a few times.
"Soo...ready to bake a cake!?" Mike interrupted the akward silence.
"Uh, sure" You slide a piece of your hair behind you ear, and get up from the couch. Mike grabs two aprons and gives you one. Your apron said, "I love Mike" and His said, "I love [y/n]." You smiled at the aprons, but then your smile dropped realizing you were given an apron meaning you also had to cook and bake.
"Mike! you know im bad at cooking!" you yell, but mike laughs it off.
"So what!" Mike says while pouring cake mix into a giant bowl. He then asks you to crack and egg. You smile, cracking the first one and pouring it into the bowl, and then proceeded to crack the second one on his forehead. "Ow! seriously?!" He laughed, rubbing his forehead. You laugh and then he grabs an egg and cracks it on the top of your head.
"Mike! my hair is ruined!!" You both laugh and finish the cake mix and mike pours it into a cake tray and puts it in the oven.

After cleaning yourselves, you both sat on the couch. Both you and Mike chose to watch the tv series Riverdale. "Hey, [y/n]?" mike sounds nervous.
"Yeah mike?" You ask, still looking at the tv. Mike sighs.
"Why were you asking me about Vanessa, yknow..earlier.."
You turn to him and pause the tv.
"Listen. I was a bit..uhm...jealous, okay? I just, i cant even say it." You didnt want to tell Mike you loved him, afraid it would ruin you friendship. "Okay, i loce you. Okay? i said it. I was jealous and all of that, and maybe i shouldn't have been because even if you were on a date i would of suppor-" Mike cut you off.
"You love me!?" His mouth opened a bit.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧...𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚. 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙘 𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 4 𝙪.