3|•𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲'𝘀 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺•

°𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗦MUT WARNING°

After [y/n] dropped me off, I decided to walk to the coffee shop across the street since i still had 12 minutes before i had to actually work. I got an ice coffee; yet it was somehow warm. I sat at one of the circular-shaped tables in the corner of the shop, sipping my coffee. A lady with blonde curly hair and green eyes with red lipstick and a white-pleated skirt with a red tank top came up to me.
"Hey sweetie, what's your name?" She said while looking at me, and then my lips. I already felt as if she thought I was a late-night stand. But I wasn't. When I was in high-school, everyone, girls and guys, though I was the hottest person in my school, and an object.

I ignored her and continued to sip my ice coffee out of the plastic blue straw.
She scoffed.

"Okay, fine. You're gonna miss out on a lot, though. "

"I guess she got the message," I thought to myself.

I left the shop and headed over to the restaurant. Looking at the place made my stomach week. It looked old, creepy. The building was one floored, with 2 front glass doors that had rusty handles. The windows were shattered, and there was a flickering sign of the returns name. "Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria" and under the sign was a bear with blue eyes, which I assumed was Freddy Fazbear.
I made sure to look the gate before I went inside, so nobody else followed me in. As