two.

"Alright.......we're here."

As our trio drove closer to Eden Innovation Technology's building, they noticed a group of guards surrounding it. Dolph, pressing a button on his digital bracelet, underwent a transformation, assuming the identity of a completely different person. Now, he appeared to be the man he had scanned earlier that day. "Y/N, take your position," Dolph ordered, watching as Y/N nodded and climbed into the front passenger seat. However, instead of a little girl, Y/N was now a cat, comfortably nestled on Dolph's lap. Dolph couldn't help but chuckle, affectionately stroking Y/N behind her ears, while Alex drove the car towards the entrance of the building.

Once they reached the entrance, a guard came over and banged on the roof of the car. "Open up!" The guard demanded, Alex rolling down the window of the car the moment he did. The guard soon widened his eyes, recognizing the person Dolph was posing as. "Oh! Uh......sorry, Mr. Vice-president, sir." The guard greeted, clearly startled by the fact that the "vice-president" had made a surprise visit. "May I ask who is this gentleman?" "He's Mr. None of your fucking business, got it? Now open the gate!" The guard tensed up at Dolph's demand, quickly letting the the three into the building. Alex then drove in, going onto a platform which functioned as an elevator.

As the platform descended, a resounding voice resonated through the speakers, commanding them to disembark from their vehicle. Dolph and Alex stepped out of the car, Dolph carefully cradling Y/N, who remained in feline form, in his embrace. Finally, they arrived at the lower level, where a pair of guards stood sentinel before them. "I never took you for a cat person, sir," one of the guards remarked, as Dolph and Alex approached them. Both guards observed Y/N, noticing her contented purring as she nestled into Dolph's arms. "Aww... she's so adorable—OH MY GOD!" The guard's attempt to extend a hand for a gentle petting session was met with an instant swipe of Y/N's sharp claws, leaving a scratch across his startled face.

"Ah! Don't do that, Y/N!" Dolph scolded, gently stroking the cat's fur to calm her down. Meanwhile, Alex swiftly took care of the other guard, rendering him unconscious with a well-placed chopped to the neck. Dolph's expression turned grim as he surveyed the scene, realizing that their mission had taken an unexpected turn. "Looks like we have no choice but to go all-in on stealth mode now," he muttered to himself, determination etched on his face. With Y/N still cradled in his arms, Dolph led the way, navigating the halls while avoiding the rest of the guards still on duty.

Eventually, the three reached the codec's location, Dolph standing in front of the security system, which scanned his appearance. Thanks to him currently taking on the identity of the vice-president, the security system allowed him to go in. Once the large door opened, Dolph pressed a button on his digital bracelet, and went back to being his old self. "Thank god. I missed your beautiful face." "Let's get this over with......." Dolph and Alex walked over to the podium which held the codec, which turned out to be a video game. Dolph raised a brow, grabbing the codec and tilting his head to the side. "I know the casing's a little underwhelming, but trust me when I say it's the real deal!" Y/N eventually transformed back into a human, jumping up and down in an attempt to get a quick look at the codec. "Can I see?" Y/N begged, Dolph chuckling a bit and handing her the codec.

Y/N marveled at the codec, studying it as if it were a precious gem. "Cool..." Y/N whispered, while Dolph knelt before her. "So, what's the plan once we escape from here?" Dolph asked, placing a comforting hand on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N pondered for a moment, a whirlwind of thoughts racing through her mind as she stared at the ground. Eventually, she reached a decision. "I want to visit the moon!" Y/N exclaimed joyfully, causing Dolph and Alex to widen their eyes in astonishment. "The moon?" Dolph questioned, seeking confirmation from Y/N. With a nod, Y/N replied, "Yes! I really want to go there!" Y/N smiled at Dolph, hoping he would comprehend her longing. Initially, Dolph fell silent, attempting to process Y/N's peculiar request. However, he soon chuckled, enveloping Y/N in a warm embrace. "Alright... I'll take you to the moon," Dolph declared, prompting Y/N to giggle and nuzzle her face against his neck.