five.

"It's about damn time........."

Dolph found himself standing on the ledge of a tower, directly facing Pagan Min's pagoda. His attention was drawn to the hatch, which suddenly opened, revealing the path to Min's private quarters. Taking it as a sign, Dolph knew it was now his and Y/N's turn. Y/N, currently in the form of a small mouse, sat perched on Dolph's shoulder, enjoying a nibble on some cheese. Dolph tenderly rubbed Y/N's head with his thumb, a small smile on his face. "Are you ready?" Dolph asked, and Y/N nodded, quickly finishing the last morsels of cheese. Dolph chuckled, leaping off the ledge and activating his cybernetic arm, which launched a grapple hook, connecting to a passing blimp. With a swift motion, Dolph swung into the pagoda, entering through the opened hatch that led to Pagan Min's private quarters.

After entering the room, Y/N gracefully transformed back into her human form, landing on her feet with a joyful exclamation of "Ta-da!" Dolph couldn't help but snicker, though The Warden reprimanded Y/N through the earpiece she was wearing. "Be quiet, brat..." The Warden's words made Y/N frown slightly. Meanwhile, Dolph activated his cybernetic eye, scanning the surroundings meticulously until he spotted the location of the golden super-scope. "Now nice and easy. You replace the super-scope with the replica, and you're out." The Warden reminded, Dolph going over the closet which held the golden super-scope and opening it. Taking out the replica from it's bag, Dolph was about to swap it with the real one.

However, Dolph quickly caught sight of Y/N making her way towards the door to Pagan Min's bedroom. Startled, he whispered loudly, "Y/N! What are you doing?" He didn't want her to jeopardize their mission, especially when they were on the verge of accomplishing it. Yet, Y/N just looked at him innocently, not fully grasping the consequences of her actions. "But...Alex is here!" she said, pointing to an all too familiar cigar on the table. Dolph's eyes widened, realizing what Y/N meant by this. "No....." Dolph whispered, Y/N slowly turning the bedroom door knob. "Laserhawk! Stop her!" The Warden Ordered, already knowing that Y/N was making everything go to hell.

Dolph hurriedly approached Y/N, attempting to prevent her from opening the door. However, Y/N had already opened the door and entered the bedroom before he could stop her. "Alex!" Y/N exclaimed joyfully, grinning from ear to ear. But her smile immediately vanished when she witnessed what was inside. Alex was kissing Pagan Min, the both of them naked without any clothes on them at all. Y/N froze, scarred for life over the sight before her. "Alex?" Y/N asked, making the two stop kissing and look over at her. ".....Y/N?" Alex questioned, confused over why the little girl was here. The moment that Y/N took a step forward, Pagan Min smirked and snapped his fingers, causing a blue laser to engulf Y/N. Y/N screamed in pain, the blue laser eventually going away as she laid paralyzed on the floor.

"Alex... why are you..." Y/N's voice trembled as she spoke, shocked to see Alex standing before her. "You're supposed to be dead..." Alex turned away from Y/N when he said this, unable to face her in distress. Y/N could only sob, struggling to sit up, but the pain was overwhelming. "Daddy!" Y/N cried out, Dolph quickly entering the room. "Y/N......what happened-" Dolph stopped what he was going to say, taking notice of Alex standing right before him. "......." Dolph couldn't find the right words, his blood only boiling in anger as he put two and two together. "You asshole......." Dolph muttered, already ready to attack Alex. However, Pagan Min knew what he was going to do, and snapped his fingers again. This caused the blue laser to appear again, zapping Y/N once more.

"One more word, and I'm killing the little bitch." Pagan Min said, clearly not caring for the well-being of Y/N. Dolph bit his bottom lip, stepping in front of Y/N so that he was protecting her from anything else that could happen. Meanwhile, The Warden watched as everything unfolded, aware of the mission's failure. "Remaining ghosts! Abort mission, abort mission right now!" The Warden demanded, though she only got a sullen response from Jade.