three.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"

"I'm sorry, Dolph..........but there is no happy ending to this."

"What?"

""My source had a price in exchange for giving me the location. The codec.....for you two."

"You gave us up...for money?"

"It's not nearly that simple, this is bigger than the three of us Dolph........"

"........."

"The revolution must happen. None of us are free until Eden falls, and this gives me everything I need to make it."

"Those plan we made......leaving Eden together and taking care of Y/N....fulfilling her hopes and dreams......that was just the job right? You were always going to turn us in........"

"I truly did love you both, but... the cause is worth any sacrifice."

"........."

"........."

"Heh.........Hell of an apocalypse we're having, right?"

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"Baby......please wake up........"

As the gentle sound of her father's voice reached her ears, Y/N's eyelids fluttered open, and she gradually sat upright on the cozy cot she had been resting on. By Y/N's side was Dolph, who was staring down at the floor with his hands clasped together in a prayer type fashion. "Daddy?" Y/N asked, brushing away some strands of hair away from face. Dolph looked up, his eyes widening at the sight of Y/N now finally awake. "Y/N!" Dolph cried out, bringing Y/N into a tight embrace.

Dolph's left hand cradled Y/N's head, his voice choked with emotion as he fought back tears. "I... I was so scared," he whispered, his body swaying gently as he held Y/N close. Y/N nestled into his chest, seeking solace in his embrace. "Daddy... are we on the moon yet?" Y/N's innocent question caught Dolph off guard, and he paused, unsure of how to respond. He realized that Y/N had no recollection of the traumatic events that had unfolded earlier. Dolph hesitated, not wanting to remind Y/N of her gunshot wound inflicted by Alex. Instead, he took a deep breath and pressed his forehead against Y/N's, silently conveying his love and protection.

Dolph's voice trembled as he whispered, "We're not... I'm sorry." Y/N's brows furrowed slightly, a hint of disappointment crossing her face. "Oh... okay," she muttered, a small whine escaping her lips. Dolph's expression softened, his grip on Y/N's hand tightening as he tried to convey his support. "Hey... I'm here," he reassured, hoping his presence would bring some comfort to Y/N. Yet, it seemed to have little effect, as Y/N's frown persisted. Dolph sighed, pulling away from Y/N while she looked around the room they were in.

"Where are we?" Y/N asked, realizing that they were trapped in a cell. Before Dolph could respond to her question, their conversation was abruptly interrupted by the arrival of a woman with a camera. She approached them, crouching down in front of Y/N with a seemingly friendly demeanor. "Oh! You're awake," she exclaimed, her voice laced with sweetness. She reached out a hand to help Y/N up, but Dolph swiftly stepped in between them, his gaze filled with suspicion and mistrust. His piercing glare conveyed his unspoken message, warning the woman that he was not ready to trust her just yet.