four.

"Look at her, she's different." A young voice murmured, barely audible amidst the bustling group of children.

"Hey, if you're so different, why don't you turn into a shark? They're awesome!" one child eagerly proposed.

"No, a cheetah would be much cooler!" another child countered, brimming with excitement.

"Or maybe she could become a worm or a spider, and we could see if we can squish her!" a mischievous third child suggested.

"Yeah, become a tiny bug!" another voice chimed in, fueling the crowd's banter.

"I........I don't want to." Y/N protested, but her words were drowned out by the clamor of the children, each shouting their own ideas of what animals she should turn into.

Currently, Y/N was surrounded by a group of older children in a alleyway. The kids were forcing Y/N to shape-shift, wanting to see if the rumors about her were true. Y/N refused to do so, knowing that the kids would just call her a monster, just like everyone else. She didn't want to entertain them, yet the kids were persistent in getting her to shape-shift. Some of the kids threw rocks at Y/N, while others poked her with sticks. Y/N just cried, not being able to handle the pain the bullies inflicted upon her.

Eventually, a fleeting chance presented itself, allowing Y/N to slip away from the clutches of the relentless crowd. Alas, her escape did not go unnoticed, as sharp cries of alarm pierced the air. Determined to seize their prey, the children gave chase, their footsteps echoing in pursuit. In a desperate bid to halt her flight, one of the youngsters managed to grasp a handful of Y/N's (H/L) (H/C) locks, causing her to stumble and crash unceremoniously onto the unforgiving ground, her face meeting the earth with an abrupt thud.

As she laid on the hard ground, the children formed a circle around her, their laughter echoing in her ears. This game of cat and mouse had taken a cruel turn, and Y/N felt a wave of fear wash over her. However, Y/N soon sensed new presence standing beside her, which instantly made the children stop laughing. "........what the hell are you doing?" An all too familiar voice asked, anger lacing his voice. The children looked up at the figure before them, who turned out to be none other than Dolph. The moment they took in the stern expression on Dolph's face, the children started to scatter, leaving Y/N behind. The last thing they wanted was to face Dolph, as each of them were scared of him.

He was public enemy number two, after all..........

After the bullies had departed, Dolph let out a gentle sigh and reached out his hand to Y/N, offering assistance to help her up. While brushing off the dust from Y/N's clothes, Dolph noticed a hint of sadness in her eyes. Taking a deep breath, Dolph knelt down in front of her and asked, "Hey... Are you okay?" Y/N remained silent, clutching the hem of her white dress tightly and avoiding eye contact with Dolph. Amused by her reaction, Dolph softly chuckled and tenderly cupped Y/N's cheek. "Don't worry... Those bullies are just envious," he reassured. "Envious?" Y/N questioned, leaning into his touch. Dolph smiled and nodded, their eyes locked. "Yes," Dolph affirmed. "Y/N, you're a remarkable individual with a special gift that they fail to understand. People often fear or envy what they can't comprehend. But remember, your ability is a precious gift. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise." Dolph paused, gently resting his forehead against Y/N's as a gesture of affection.

"I'll always be here for you, Y/N. I'll stand by your side through thick and thin," Dolph assured Y/N, his words lifting a burden from her shoulders. She gazed at him, her eyes filled with gratitude. "Thank you, Daddy," Y/N whispered softly. Dolph nodded and held Y/N's small hand in his own. "Come on, let's go home." Y/N nodded in agreement, walking alongside Dolph towards their home. However, as they walked, Y/N's steps became unsteady. Sensing her struggle, Dolph gently lifted her into his arms. Y/N nestled into his comforting embrace, her eyes growing heavy. The events of the day had taken their toll, but she felt secure and protected in Dolph's caring arms.