Chapter eight

╭┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈◦◦☽۵ღ❀⋆✶✾

✾☽۵ღ❀⋆✶◦◦┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈╯

We are still on our boat,in the ocean.I don't really know where we are,when I'm being honest.Nami is reading the map,Luffy is sat somewhere,and I don't know what he is doing and Zoro is still taking a nap.I read a book,It was about the stars.I sit besides Nami and look at her map."What is that?"I ask curious."Never seen that before."Nami says who is clueless neither."Hey Nami Aurelia."Luffy says and I look up to see him with his iconic smile."Nami!"He repeats her name,because she don't listen."What?"Nami asks and looks at Luffy.Luffy got up from the ground and lifts something.It was a Jolly Roger with strawhat,it looks like him.
He has this smile on his face when kids get candy."It's ready!"He says and sorry but it looks untidy,but still cute."And what is it?"Nami asks clearly not interested in what Luffy just draw."Our Jolly Roger.Every pirate crew has to have one.And now we do!"Luffy explains happy."We're not a crew,and you are not hanging that on my boat."Nami says."I think it is great for you,Luffy"I say with a soft voice."Really?You really do?"Luffy asks happy and I smile softly with a nod."Yes"I answer shortly.I hear a noise and look at where it came from,Luffy does the same.Then we saw Zoro,he is awake from his nap."Zoro! Zoro,check it out."Luffy says,with hope that Zoro will like it.Zoro looks at the Jolly Roger."That's unique."He says and came to me.He stood besides me and I give him a little smile."Nami,I think the toilet's busted."Zoro then says."What?Since when we have a toilet?"I ask clearly confused."We don't have a toilet."Nami says confused as I am."Oh.Well,then Something back there's is leaking."Zoro says with a calm voice."What?"Nami says and jump of and run into the little room,where Zoro was sleeping in a few minutes ago."I never saw her like that."I say and look at the boys. A few seconds later she rushes out of the room."We're taking in water.What did you do?"Nami asks Zoro."I didn't to anything."He answers."The way you're clanging those swords around all the time,you must've broken something."Nami says and I look at her."Why are you accusing Zoro?I have a sword too?But I don't see the problem in here.We can sail to the next near Island to find another ship."I explain with a calm voice."Maybe you did it."Nami says."No I didn't.I clean my sword not in the room."I explain still with a calm voice."Guys.Guys.Guys.Okay, crew meeting."Luffy says."Not a crew."Nami,I and Zoro say in sync.Nami said it annoyed and I and Zoro more calm.
"Aurelia is right.We're gonna need a better ship to make it to the Grand line.A real pirate ship.Worthy of the straw hat pirates."Luffy says."Wait.Straw hat crew?Really?"Nami asks."Yeah, I thought it had a nice ring to it"Luffy explains with a smile,I smile too.He has a good dream with a good plan.And the names isn't so bad,through."Demon has a nice ring to it.Headgear?Not scary."Zoro explains."Who says pirates have to be scary?"Luffy asks."You got a point,Luffy."I say and he smiles."The point is we need a new ship.So where do we get one?"Luffy asks and I look at nami.She grabs her map and search for the nearest Island."Our closest bet is the gecko Islands.We can probably make it there before our ship sinks.Ditch this one and get a better one."Nami explains."Great"I say with a smile on my face."Good.With a working toilet."Zoro says and I look at him."Zoro.Not the right moment."I say quietly to him."Great job,navigator."Luffy says with a grin."You're still not hanging that on my ship."Nami says.

-

We are now in Syrup Village.We stand before a wall.On the hang bounty poster and a few news.
And there was buggy's bounty poster of 15Million berry.Luffy lay on the floor with his legs against the wall. I sat on a stone that was higher."You got to be kidding me."Zoro says and I look at him."That clown was worth 15 million berry.We should've stuffed his head in a bag and brought it with us."Zoro adds.
"What marine would pay you that bounty anyway?"Luffy asks."Yeah,Luffy's right.You're Kind of a wanted man yourself now."I say and the boys look at me once."Mh.Didn't think of that."Zoro says and Luffy make a roll backwards before he stands up."All the more reason to get to the grand line.Fresh start!"Luffy explains."Right."Zoro says,still with a blank expression."Hey! You got us a ship?"Luffy asks and I look at Nami,who made her way to us."Working on it.Did you push the sloop out to sea like I told you?"Nami asks."Yeah.No Marines are gonna be following us here."Luffy answers Nami's question."Well, we're not gonna be here very long.Turns out Syrup village is known for their ship building.Lots of options."Nami says with a grin."Well,what are we waiting for then?"Luffy asks with a big smile.He goes a way and Nami follows him because it was the wrong.Zoro tears up Buggy's poster and crumples it."Stupid clown."Zoro says and I laugh.He looks at me and lifts his hand and I grab it.He helps me down."Come on.We get us an amazing ship."I say and we follow Nami and Luffy.I hope we get a beautiful ship.With not only one bed or room.Oh gosh and maybe a kitchen?..

Oh gosh and maybe a kitchen?

Autor speaks:

I made this chapter real quick.I hope it's not bad.I hope you liked it.Have a beautiful Sunday and a great start in a new week:)
Love u all.