Chapter eighteen

╭┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈◦☽۵ღ❀⋆✶✾

✾☽۵ღ❀⋆✶◦┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈╯

I'm currently sitting next to Zoro, quietly. I don't know what I should say. The boys went away a few minutes ago. I just wanted start talking but then I hear a noise."What the hell..?"I ask quietly and got up. I go to the door but the next thing I feel was something in my face. I fall to the ground and the last thing I hear was someone saying sorry...

❰❀🦋✿ . ✦

I wake up from footsteps. What the hell happened? I slowly open my eyes and got up. Then I see Luffy who runs to me hugging me. He was all wet. "Luffy.., what happened?"I ask him and I saw how the expression changed from all of them. "Nami is in Arlong's crew. She is gone." Usopp says and I nod. "What?!"I say realizing what he just said."Where's the map?"I ask." Nami got it." Usopp answers and I nod. Wow, that's pretty much. "Is everything okay? What happened here?"Sanji asks then. I shake my head." I heard a noise, got up and wanted to look what it was. The last thing I felt was pain in my face."I explain.

"You have bruises on your cheek." Luffy says."Oh.."I say. "Sanji, I don't know what was going on in there. But I think you should go to the baratie. Not that I don't want you here..Y'know."I explain softly and Sanji nods. "You are right, Aurelia." Sanji says and I give him a little smile."Call me Lia, like everyone does." I say before he goes away to the baratie.
I look at Luffy and I see that he is sad that Zoro is now in something like a coma and Nami gone.

"Go talk to zoro. I go drink something."I say moving towards the kitchen.

Luffy's view

I go into Aurelia's bedroom were Zoro is laying.
I sat down next to Zoro. "Hey, Zoro"I began thinking about what I should say.
"You sure missed a big fight. Those fishmen guys were tough. You would've loved it." I say a smile on my face.

"And we had a pretty great dinner. All of us sitting around together, listening to usopp's stories. Only I kind of messed it up."

Aurelia and I had a little argument. And she is like really sad. "Lia is really sad since you are in this situation. She didn't smiled since then, and she didn't sleep much either. She misses you very much,Zoro."

I feel sorry for Aurelia, she never had been like this.

"And I lost Nami. I lost the grand line map. And maybe I will lose you too." I add sadness is my voice.

"I didn't know what to say before, but I know what to say now, and it's so simple."I say closing my eyes, hoping Zoro wakes up. Not just because I need him, for Aurelia too. I want to see her smile again, she is like my sister. No..she is my sister.

"I and Lia need you, Zoro. I need you to wake up."

"You gonna keep talking or let me get some sleep?"I hear Zoro say and I open my eyes. Turning my head to him in shook, I get over him looking at his face.