Chapter fourteen

╭┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈◦◦☽۵ღ❀⋆✶✾

✾☽۵ღ❀⋆✶◦◦┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈╯

"Did you just call that guy grandpa?"Zoro asks looking at Luffy,who again looks through the binoculars.The marines shot a canon again in the water in front of us."Hit the deck!"Usopp yells and points at another canon,that made his way towards us.Before anyone can react,I Zoro and Luffy Fell it the ground.I groan,gosh how I hate canons.
Zoro stand up and then helps me up."Everybody okay?"Luffy asks us."I think so"Nami says and I just hope that my wound don't opened again."No. Not okay, Not even close to okay."Usopp says afraid.Luffy goes forward and points at the marine ship."Usopp, fire back at them!"He orders.I don't really think that's a good idea.But we don't have many choices."Ot how about we dial away as fast as we can?"Usopp says.Nami looks at Luffy,with a look that says'Is he for real'.
"Run from the marines?No.Never.Nami, trim the..the dial thing.Lets sing their ship."Luffy says and Usopp goes up to Luffy."We don't have time.They're stealing our wind.If they pull alongside us, we're finished."Nami says.I look at Zoro and we look at each other before we both turned to Nami and Luffy."You're the navigator.Do something."Luffy says and does something with the cannon.
"Zoro,Aurelia sheet in and hard to port!"Nami says and I give her a nod.
"you know how to load a cannon?"I hear Luffy ask."Yeah, of course.I've loaded thousands of 'em.Uh, this must be a different model than I'm used to."Usopp says with a bomb in his hand.
"Lia, wich way is port?"Zoro asks me,not want to ask nami."I think left."I answer politely and grab his hand to lead him.I heard nami yelling something to Usopp so he can load the cannon.
"Usopp, load the cannon in the barrel.Light the fuse.Then get the hell out of the way!"Nami yells.I hear a noise and stop doing what I was doing and see that the bombs are rolling down the stairs and Usopp trying to stop them from rolling.The bombs stop running in front of my and Zoro's feet.Zoro and I look at Usopp.That's not going to end well.
"Oh man"I hear Luffy say.I grab Zoro's hand and lead him to the deck."Come on."I say with a gentle smile.I stand beside Zoro and we both lean on a wall.
"Pirate vessel, by order of the marines, lower your sails and submit to my authority."The Vice admiral says."Never!"Luffy yells.
The Vice admiral throw his jacket away,and grabs a bomb.He throws the bomb at us but Luffy's belly gets big,just like a balloon.
My eyes goes wide and I look at him surprise.He throw the bomb back to the marines and hit a Jolly Roger mast so it fell down.He saved us.For a second I thought we die.
Luffy's belly goes back to normal."That was amazing!"Usopp says Happy."You saved us!"I say with a smile.
"You didn't tell me you could do that."Nami says still surprised and shocked.
"I didn't know I could."Luffy says with a smile.
Usopp goes down to Luffy and jump in circles and I start giggling.Luffy and Usopp did funny things,it's wundervoll that they happy.
I and Zoro look at each other smiling.
Usopp made grimaces at the marines.
"Nami, get us out of here."Luffy says and I nod."Yes,please!"I add.
"On it.Let's disappear."Nami says and start sailing us away.That was incredible,we nearly got arrested by the marines but our captain saved us.