Chapter eleven

╭┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈◦◦☽۵ღ❀⋆✶✾

✾☽۵ღ❀⋆✶◦◦┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈╯

I came into the kitchen and saw the boys.(Usopp,Luffy,Zoro).
Usopp and Luffy sit on chairs.Zoro is searching for something."Hello boys."I say and they look at me."Hey" "Hello" the boys says.
I grab a glass and fill it with water.Then I sit besides Luffy and in front of Usopp."So, what you talking about?"I ask."Usopp was talking about Kaya."Luffy says and Usopp starts talking again."You don't think she ,like, like likes me,do you Aurelia?"Usopp asks me because I'm the only girl in the room."Uh..you a great guy.I think you guys would be a great couple."I answers not really knowing how to answer.Usopp turn to Zoro"Zoro! What about you?What do you think?"He asks and Zoro looks at him."You're asking the wrong guy."Zoro answers.
"Okay.But if you were Kaya, would you like me?"Usopp asks Zoro again."I already like you."Luffy says with a smile.He is clueless about love,right?
"Okay, that's not what I...I... never mind."Usopp says and shoots a grain into the pot.Wow he is really good!
"Wow.You're a great shot!"Luffy says with excitement in his voice."Got it from my dad.He's a notorious pirate.I don't really remember him that well, 'cause he left for a life at sea when I was just a baby, but he'll be back one day."Usopp says and shoots again.I drink from my water and notice that it was empty.
Oh great...where is an alcoholic drink?
"Yasopp the great!"Usopp says with a sad but happy smile."Yasopp?He's your dad?"Luffy asks."Yeah.Why?You heard of him?"Usopp asks.
"Heard of him?I know him! I..He's a part of shanks' crew!"Luffy says and goes to Usopp."You know my dad?"Usopp asks."Yeah, yeah, I do!He's the best.Always made time for some pirate wisdom."Luffy answers."So you guys,like, hung out?"Usopp asks and I got a small smile on my face."Yeah."Luffy says."That's...cool."Usopp says."If You're gonna talk about feelings, I'm really gonna need a drink."Zoro says with a blank expression.Ah,he was searching for a drink."Uh,there's a wine cellar in the basement."Usopp says."Why didn't you tell me that before?"Zoro asks.Usopp Looks at Luffy and then at me.Usopp goes to the way in the wine cellar.I stood up and follow him.
"You coming?"I heard Zoro say to Luffy.And comes to me."Nope"I heard Luffy say and then he mumbles something that I didn't understand.
When we come in the wine cellar there was alcoholic drinks everywhere.I and Zoro go to one side."Now we're talking."Zoro says to Usopp and then we both look at drinks."I'm pretty sure they keep the good stuff over here."Usopp says and then I heard a noise like someone fell to the ground."Zoro,Aurelia.Zoro?It's mer-Its merry.He's...He's dea.."Usopp says and I and Zoro go to him.I kneel down in front of Merry and Zoro kneels besides me.I look at the wound and Zoro look at the wound."Five blades.I think I've seen this before."Zoro says and I look at him.Usopp looks like he is in shock,but I totally understand that."You don't think it's..."I ask but don't speak fully."Well,well,well.It appears we gave some rats in our cellar. "The butler says.Ussop stood up immediately.To my luck,I have my sword by me.The butler has long blades between his fingers."These blades" Zoro says."I and Aurelia knew that we see your face somewhere.On a wanted poster."Zoro says and I go towards them" You're kuro,
captain of the black cat pirates. "I say.
Kuro looks at us."Wait, Klahadore's a pirate?"Ussop asks."A dead one."Zoro says at the same time. "They say you were killed by Axe-Hand Morgan. "Zoro says."A clever ruse.On that imbecile's ego helped me perpetuate.And as you'll soon learn,no one interferes in my plans."Kuro says and I and Zoro look at each other. When Zoro gets his swords out,I put my hand on my sword."So I will collect a bounty tonight." Zoro say.Zoro attacks Kuro, while I wait. When Kuro was suddenly gone. Buchi points provocatively behind me ans Zoro.Of course we both look behind us and saw kuro.I got my sword out and want to attack kuro but hear a glass break behind me and turn around.I saw Zoro laying in the ground,I hope not dead."Zoro!Oh gosh!"I say kneel down besides him."Usopp go away!"I say but don't look at him."But what about yo-"He began but I interrupt him."No.Run now!"I repeat myself.He eventually listen to me and start running away.I tried to attach kuro but he was gone.Then I feel a pain in my neck and fell unconscious to the ground besides Zoro.The last thing I saw was a giggling cook.

Autor speaksI'm sorry I didn't post a few days

Autor speaks
I'm sorry I didn't post a few days.I just have to study very very much for school.But here is a short chapter.