Chapter twenty-one/ last chapter

╭┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈◦◦☽۵ღ❀⋆✶✾

✾☽۵ღ❀⋆✶◦◦┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈╯

We are now in Coco Village. We are celebrating that the village is free now. I have now a white dress with flowers on, and white heels. My hair is open but my front strains are with butterfly accessories made to the back. Sanji has made food for everyone here, while I was playing with children maybe an hour ago.

Usopp is telling his stories to the Villagers.I sit in the middle with Zoro besides me."Princess."Zoro speaks up and I look at him, a smile on my face.
"I have something for you..close your eyes."He says and I frown but closing my eyes.

He put something around my neck before saying I could open my eyes again.I look at my neck and mu face lights up."Oh my gosh!"I say full of joy.I look at Zoro and he smiles at me.

"Zoro that is..beautiful! Thank you so much!"I say hugging him. I let go of him and kiss his cheek.

I finish eating and Lena against Zoros chest.

"Do you want more food?"Zoro asks me and I turn to my side facing him."Yes, come stand up."I answer and he looks at me confused.

I chuckle."We are getting us more food. I'm sure you're hungry too"I say smiling. We both stand up and he put his arm around my waist and I blush at the sudden touch.

We step forward, and zoro give first my plate and then his plate to sanji."Ooh.Back for second must have liked it."Sanji says when he sees Zoro.

"Yeah, it was okay."Zoro says trying to satisfy Sanji by saying this..but failed."That plate says different."He argues with a smile."Gotta keep my strength up, even with your cooking."Zoro says and I shake my head chuckling.

"It's the least you can do, considering I saved your ass from those fishmen."

"What? I saved your ass."Sanji argues, his British accent coming out."You didn't even get your hands dirty."Zoro argues back.

"At least I don't need three swords to prove I'm a man."Sanji says and I put my hand on my mouth trying not start to laugh.

Sanji hands Zoro his plate and then gives me my plate."Here you go, lia"Sanji says and I send him a grateful smile."Thank you, Sanji."

"There I was, completely alone, surrounded by fishmen, the great Captain Usopp staring death in the face."I hear Usopp say as I and Zoro go to stand beside luffy.

"But I knew I couldn't give up the fight, not with the fate of coco village at stake!"Usopp says standing up."So I pulled my trusty slingshot!"He says playing with his slingshot.
"Come on, sit down."Zoro says, putting his arm around my waist making me sit on his lap. I blush but trying to cover it up.

"And I fired on 'em took my fingers bled. And I didn't stop until I single-handedly defeated Arlong and his deadly crew."Usopp says, but then he looks at us.