Bonus chapter

╭┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈◦◦☽۵ღ❀⋆✶✾

✾☽۵ღ❀⋆✶◦◦┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈╯

I sit in my room, thinking about my mother and how I could find her island. When suddenly I hear a knock.

"Come in."I say softly and nami comes into my room. She gives me a smile and sits down beside me.

"I wanted to talk with you about the island you want to find."Nami explains and I look at her.

"What do you mean?"I ask with a little smile.

"I want to draw a map of the world. So, maybe I know what island you are searching."She explains,"What do you know about it?"

I give her a thankful smile."My mother said that her grandmother lived there. She said there were just a few huts. It is mostly a forest with a beach. Besides the fact, that in there lived mostly lives witches and a few pirates."I explain,

"Oh,Oh! And in there lives one queen, she rules about the island."

Nami chuckles."that sounds wonderful! I heard about that island. I think it's named the Alodias Island. But as I know, it is very well hidden. But I think we will find the island, Lia."Nami says softly.

I give her a bright smile."Thank you, Nami."

"Girls, dinner's ready."Sanji called us. I and Nami stand up and go into the kitchen.

We sit down, I sit between Sanji and Zoro, so they don't start arguing again. In front of me sit Nami and Nami sits between Usopp and Luffy.

❰❀🦋✿ . ✦

I'm lying on the deck, looking at the moon and stars.

I hope I really will find the Alodias Island.
It was my mother dream, even as my grandmother had forbidden her that she can search for the island.

I hear a noise and turn around, facing Zoro.
A smile forms on my face and he gives me one back.

He sits beside me and put his arm around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder with a sigh.

"Princess, what is going in? You seemed off lately."

"I don't know. Nami had told me that she heard about the island I'm searching for..and it is very well hidden. Now I'm afraid that I can't find it."
I answer and he pulls me nearer to him, hugging me slightly.

"Oh,princess. You don't have to worry. We will find the island, okay? Don't give up on your dream."Zoro says and kisses my head and I giggle.

"Yes."I say and look up kissing Zoro.

In the end of the day, we end up sleeping on the ships deck.

Autor speaks

So this was a bonus chapter for you guys:) should I post another chapter?
Anddd, I'm writing in my next Zoro fanfic, but I can't often update. And I'm starting a hunger games fanfic, I hope you like this chapter:)

And at last, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 12k READS!