Too Big? (Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy)- Rini2012

(1851 words)

"You know I've never bottomed before." Draco called out.

Draco was sat on the bed in only his pants with a slightly nervous demeanor. He had never bottomed for any man before, even though he'd been with Harry for 3 years now. They had a flat in London together where Harry worked as an Auror, and Draco was training to become a Healer. Even in that time, he had never let Harry fuck him. It had always been the other way around. It wasn't that the blond didn't like the idea of it, he had used his dildo plenty of times in the past...

But Harry was not an average size.

His dick was thick and long, and Draco used to be sure it would wreck him if they did it that way. In his mouth when giving a blowjob, he had no problem, yet the thought of it being in his ass, pounding into him... it was simultaneously exciting and terrifying. It took many conversations to get to their current situation.

He knew Harry was clean as Harry only slept with the Weasley girl once, and then traded a few blowjobs with Seamus Finnegan before they both came out eighth year, but didn't get together. Finnegan started dating Dean Thomas, and Harry didn't date or go on dates at all. He was basically celibate throughout Auror Training. Then he and Draco started going out, and that four-year streak of no sexual contact ended after the third date.

"Don't worry." Harry called from the bathroom. "I'll prepare you like you prepare me."

The blond sighed. In his mind, preparation could only do so much. Maybe he could ask to go slow? That way he wouldn't be hurting too badly afterward.

The bathroom door opened to reveal Harry, only in his pants. The sight of his toned muscles from working as an Auror made things a little less tense for the Slytherin, but not by much. It seemed Harry could see the tenseness on his face as he sat next to Draco on the bed, and wrapped a comforting arm around him.

"I'll be gentle." He whispered.

"Promise?"

Harry kissed Draco on the cheek and nuzzled into his pale neck.

"I promise."

The Gryffindor started kissing his neck with gentle pecks. Each one sent a tiny shiver of pleasure up Draco's spine and started to fill his cock. His eyes fluttered close when he felt Harry's hand gently trace the muscles of his abdomen with almost non-existent touches.

The kisses started trailing upward to Draco's ear, across his cheek, and finally his lips. What started out as a gentle, loving kiss, soon turned hungry and full of wanton. Tongues danced, teeth clashed, everything a hungry, heated kiss could give.

Draco was laid down gently onto his back and felt his nerves start to calm down. Harry wouldn't intentionally hurt him, ever. He would take it slow because Draco asked, and that's something he loved about the man: he cared about others so much.

He felt Harry's hand travel down his front to the waistline of his pants. He was already sporting a hard-on, but it wasn't as hard as usual since he was still slightly nervous. That same hand started massaging Draco's dick through his pants, making him gasp out of the kiss with a soft moan. The fingers gently massaged Draco's cock in just the right amount of teasing to be pleasurable, and achieve full hardness.

Harry nipped at Draco's neck as he whispered,

"That's right baby... rock hard for me..."

How the hell is he this good and never asked to be on top before!? Draco thought to himself. Gradually, Harry increased the pressure on Draco's cock, which made the blond gasp and arch his back. The hand went under his pants to grasp Draco's fully hard dick, while Harry's mouth latched onto one of Draco's nipples. In response, Draco squirmed and moaned from the sensations he was feeling; one of those sensations happened to be Harry's erection against his thigh.