4| Sanzu is so cute

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
I'm obsessed with hello kitty <3.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

I turned off my phone and hid it quickly so the teacher wouldn't notice, I went back to learning about history but gave up and stared at the clock until the class ended.

~

As I was stared at the clock waiting for it hit lunchtime I felt someone's head on my shoulder, I turned around and saw my bae Yuzuha.

"Yuzu? Ah hii Yuzu!"

"Heyy N/n!"

"How've you been ml?"

"Great! You?"

"Shut up, some people here are trying to learn."

"Take your own advice and shut up."

"Nope."

The bell rang for lunch a few seconds after Rindou not taking his own advice, I got up and left the classroom with Yuzu, she and I were talking when Rindou pulled me away.
"You're so annoying."

"Go cry about it."

I looked around for Yuzu and didn't see her before she tapped my shoulder and handed me a peach soda.
"Thanks for the soda ml!"

"No problem! N/n I gotta go find my friends now, Ttyl ml!"

"Bye byee!"
Yuzu waved bye at me and left to go find her friends, Rindou started talking about how we were so corny before grabbing my hand and taking me to the cafeteria.

"Why are we here?"

"We're here to eat with my friends."

"I'm very much not happy now."

"Why?"

"Because school lunch is ass, even Michi's cooking skills are better than the food they served us."

"Who's Michi?"

"My cousin, and besides the food looks like the shit plumbers pull out your kitchen sink."

"Atleast the things they pull out the kitchen sink is edible."

"Replace the is with was because there's no way it's gonna be edible now, plus sometimes it's not even food going into the kitchen sink!"

"Really? I thought it was only for food-"

"Sup Rindou, why'd you bring your gf?."

"She's not my gf Sanzu."
He let go off my hand and I thought long and hard about why kids still eat school lunch even tho it looks like a huge piece of conglomerate shit.

"I definitely wouldn't wanna."

"HUH?"

"Huh? OH, I was just thinking about why kids would eat the bacteria breeding ground the school feeds us, well y'all can do what you wanna I'm leaving."

"See ya N/n."

"Cya later Rin."
I waved bye and walked out of the cafeteria, I was about to enter an empty classroom for some peace and quiet but I felt someone grab my hand and pull me away from the entrance.

"Give me a break- Oh sanzu?"

"Yup."

"What is it Xanie?"

"Just wanted to hang out with you."

"I was literally hanging out with the others and you a couple of seconds ago."