9| Kisaki the Ipad kid

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
I have the biggest crush on you.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

I turned my phone off and said hi to takemichi when I got knocked out, yeah so apparently I fell asleep because of how hard the food hit.

~

I opened my eyes and all of a sudden I wasn't on the couch anymore, I was on my futon in Michi's room.

"Y/N, TAKEMICHI GET UP!"

"I'm already up- WOAH."

"Y/n please I just woke up."

"LOOK AT YO HAIR."

Michi got up and ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror only to scream afterwards, I entered the bathroom with the most flabbergasted look ever.

"Y/n what the fuck did you do."

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BRO."

"WHY THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE WALTER WHITE THEN."

"Right except you're the Asian Walter white."

"I ain't going to school today."

"WHAT."

"Do you see me rn? I am currently in a far stage of cancer and I'm not going to school with cancer."

I thought for a long and hard moment about what I should do to fix the situation when all of a sudden the recollection of what happened last night hit.

"Ohhh."

"What now Y/n."

"It's a bald cap."

"WHAT."

"I think I might've sleepwalked, I'm not sure tho because I just blinked and all of a sudden I woke up in your room instead of the couch."

"?"

"Yes."

"Just go get changed and brush your teeth after."

"I was gonna do that anyways."

I left the bathroom and heard the sound of Michi struggling to take the bald cap off, I walked into our room and saw my school uniform hung on the closet's doorknob.

"Ewww school."

I finished my morning routine first before I put on my uniform, when I went to brush my teeth Michi was still trying to take the bald cap off.

"You still tryna take that bald cap off?"

"Yes, you fucking super glued it on or something."

"Weak."

I grabbed the end of the bald cap and pulled it off resulting in Michi rubbing his head and a snap sound at the end.

"I think I did a pretty great skin color match with the bald cap."

"OW WHAT THE FUCK."

"My bad."

I took the sink next to the one Michi was using and brushed my teeth when all of a sudden I feel cold water splashed on my face.

"THE FUCK?"

"IM SORRY DON'T HURT ME."

"IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS."