6| Amusement parks anybody?

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
I love money so much <3.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

"Night night Michi."

~

I woke up with major bed head but it's fine, I stood up and checked the time before walking over to Michi's bed to tell him I was gonna leave to go buy snacks.

"Let me go back to sleep."
He pulled his blanket up and went back to sleep like the stupid little shit he is.

"I'm gonna leave now."

"Okay."
He rolled on his side and fell asleep for like the 3rd time, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my wallet and keys on the bedside table before I left.

After I finished I began walking back to Michi's house with my hands filled with snacks to suprise Michi with when he gets back to school cuz I ain't going.

As soon as I reached his house I knocked on the door and was let in by Michi himself, guess he woke up already  dry.
"You should hurry up and get ready schools starting soon."

"Actually I think i have a cold."

"WHAT HOW?"

"I think I got it from not wearing my jacket yesterday when I went to that secret place we had at the age of 8 and 5."

What I said was not even true, I'm not sick but I do not wanna go to school today, I feel like sleeping in for 2 days.

"DONT DO THIS TO ME."

"Sorry Michi I'll drive you to school tho."

"Fair enough."

I searched inside of the kitchen drawer for the keys to my old Yamaha I left at Michi's place 3 years back.
"Do you think she still works?"

"Ion know Y/n."

"Ehhh who cares."

I checked her to see if she still had gas left, and she did but barely so I'm gonna have to make a stop at a gas station first.
"Okay we should leave early so I can go to the gas station."

"She doesn't have gas?"

"She does but like barely."

I got on the bike and turned it on before I gave Michi a helmet and drove to the nearest gas station, I was filling in the bike with gas when Michi asked if I could buy him something at McDonalds.

I drove Michi to McDonalds and bought him what he wanted before I dropped him off at his school and drove back home.

'Faking sick is awesome.'

I opened the door to the house and walked to me and Michi's room, I laid down on the futon and opened up my phone.

RinRin
-----

RinRin:
Where are you?

                                                     :Me
                                         I'm sick

RinRin:
Ik damn well ur not so stop playing and come to school

:Me
I'm good bro

RinRin:
I'm gonna kick your ass bro
:Me
You ain't gonna do shit bro let a girl have a day off

RinRin:
Kys