7| HAUNTED HOUSE

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
When I saw food, it was love at first sight.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

"What a happy bond you siblings have."

~

Yeah so flash-forward shin gathered Emma, Mikey and his friends outside so we can go to the carnival.

"Hi Y/n-chin!"

"Sup Mikey."

"Wanna ride with me?"

"No I'm going with Emma since I have my own bike."

I walked to my beautiful bike that was decorated with Garfield stickers and keychains, I hopped on before I reached my hand out to Emma so she could get on and I handed her a helmet.

"I hope you hold on tight cuz imma give you 5 seconds to do so."

She held me very tightly and I sped off leaving the others behind, I could tell Emma was frightened by my pace so I slowed down a little and told her to open her eyes to look at the carnival from far away.

"It's beautiful Y/n."

We got to the carnival and I parked my bike near the entrance and turned to Emma giving her a smile, she smiled back but started blushing, I must be so hot.

"Hey Emma you're red."
She finally noticed and brushed it off with an excuse saying it was to hot outside, it is literally so cold and I regret not wearing a jacket.

"Oh look the others arrived."

I turned to where Emma was pointing and saw them parking their bikes, I waved at Mikey and when he finally noticed he ran over to me and gave me a hug while saying how he was so happy to hang out with me, I hugged him back and was patiently listening but we got interrupted.

"Okay not to ruin your fun but we needa go."

"Sorry dude."

I saw Emma standing near the bike waiting for me and I grabbed my hand before we both ran in and started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Isn't it beautiful, Emma?"

"It really is! I'm actually more happy I get to hang out with you since I don't have that many girlfriends, and just because Mikey's in a gang?!"

She sighed before turning to look at me, she smiled and held her hand out before suggesting we go on a ride.

"Shouldn't we wait for Mikey and the others?"

"Oh right."

Emma was sad at the fact we had to wait so I just said fuck it and bought the tickets before going on a ride, when we got back we saw the others waiting for us.

There were these 2 other kids but I couldn't see them clearly due to them hiding behind cancer stick's big ass forehead.
"Who're they?"

"That's Takeomi's siblings, Sanzu and Senju."

"Wait SANZU?!?"