10| Y/n's on a "date"?

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
I advise you not to repeat the same mistake.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

We walked out the classroom with the teacher yelling at us, we made it to the parking lot and he gave me a helmet before driving me to McDonalds.

~

After hanging out with Rindou he dropped me back home and my body hit the couch like a fucking gravitational pull.

"N/n is that you?"

"Michi?"

"Y/n wake up."

"I wasn't even asleep, I'm just tired by a lil bit."

"You sure? Cause you are slumped rn."

"Whatever dude, what do you want?"

"My mom got a call from the school that you skipped sooooo."

'Now I'm awake.'

"WHAT."
I sat up quickly because I thought it was because of the fact Michi's teacher caught me and Rindou leaving class.

"Wait is it because I skipped your school?"

"You don't even go there, it's because you skipped your own school idiot."

"Oh right I forgot about that."

"You're gonna need a good excuse."

"I'll deal with that later."

"L/N Y/N!"

"SHIT, CANT TALK IM GOING ON A DATE."

I ran out of the house with no shoes on just socks, my school bag and my uniform.

I ran a good distance and was literally near a mall, I need a miracle because I am not gonna survive this when I get back.

"Y/n?"

'LORD WHAT NOW.'

"Koko? Is that you?"

"Yes? You didn't notice?"

"Sorry I just woke up earlier and now I'm kinda schizophrenic."

"Forget that darling, why do you have no shoes on? You gamble away all your money?"

"If I gambled away all my money I would not be wearing anything rn."

"I wish you hadn't said that because that's the only thing in my mind now."

"Weird but do I atleast look hot?"

"Sure."

"Hmm good enough, anywho I have no shoes on rn because I ran away from my aunt."

"Why?"

"Because she's the one I gambled away all my money to."

"... For real?"

"NO, I skipped school and she got a call home."

"I don't get why you're being sarcastic because that definitely not something so obvious people could guess."

"Whatever Koko, I ran out the house and told her I was going on a date."

"Your date looks soo cute."

"I don't have one."

"Exactly."

"Alright listen here love I'm not having it right now, I need to be on a fake date just in case she put a tracker on me and finds out I'm lying."