Pranks, Laughter, and Unveiling Secrets

Scene start with manik room.
Manik's day began with the golden rays of the sun peeking through the curtains of his room. It was 9 in the morning, and he relished the rare gift of a peaceful night's sleep. The soft aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as he ordered a cup and made his way to the balcony. There, he took in the breathtaking view of the lush gardens and the distant sea, finding tranquility in the moment.

After a leisurely coffee, he decided to freshen up. As he made his way to his friend's room, the sounds of laughter from nearby intrigued him. Suddenly, a shout erupted from Mukti's room, prompting Manik to rush to her aid. When he arrived, he found Mukti and four others in fits of laughter, all because Mukti's hair had been magically transformed into a vibrant blend of blue and green.

Mukti: I'm  not going to let you off the hook so easily.(playfully threatened Alya.)

Dhruv: Mukti, let it go. You pranked her just yesterday, so now it's even.(intervened.)

Mukti: Fine, but it won't be forgotten so quickly. (with a smirk, conceded)

Alya: Don't worry, Mukti, it's just temporary. One wash, and the colors will fade.(assured her.)

Manik: Why don't you go shower, Mukti? We'll be waiting for you in the garden. ( he is the peacemaker, suggested group readily agreed and made their way to the garden, leaving behind a trail of shared laughter.)

****
Scene shift to Nandini room.
Meanwhile, in another part of the resort, Nandini's day was unfolding. She had woken up and decided to forgo her usual morning workout, instead opting for a more relaxed start to the day. Her mind was abuzz with inspiration, and she headed to the garden, notebook in hand, to jot down notes about Bali's rich and diverse culture. She was determined to weave these insights into her upcoming novel, aiming to introduce her readers to the beauty of other cultures.

(Alya spotted Nandini immersed in her work and greeted her)
Alya: Hi, Nandini.

Nandini  Hello, guys. (returned the greeting.)

Dhruv: What are you working on?(inquired)

Nandini replied, I'm collecting notes about Bali's culture for my next novel.(With a warm smile, )

Alya: You're a writer"(intrigued, asked)

Nandini: Yes, I am. You might have heard of Nandini Murthy Mehra.(nodded and Dhruv's eyes widened.)

Dhruv: You're the writer my buddy has been searching for all year.( Nandini confirmed him.)

Nandini: that's me.

Cabir: Manik, why aren't you surprised? (Cabir chimed in.)

Manik explained, "I found out about it yesterday. I couldn't sleep, so I went to the gym, and that's where I met her. We had a great conversation."

Mukti rejoined the group, and the atmosphere lightened. Suddenly, Cabir's phone rang, and it was his mother. (Cabir's Mom's voice filled the garden.)

Cabir mom: what the fuck cabir,why are you asking me to send you my half-nude photo, Cabir? (Cabir was taken aback.)

Cabir: What the hell, I'd never ask you for something like that.

Cabir mom: then check your mobile and tell me.(she cut the call.)

(After a perplexing conversation, Cabir received a call from Navya, who shared a similar message about medication. Alya's laughter rang out, and Cabir realized it was a prank.)

Alya: Don't worry, Cabir. Aunty and Navya are in on the prank. ( alya assured him, laughter filled the room, as Cabir's mother and Navya joined in on the call.)