Morning Whispers and Midnight Clashes

As the morning light trickled into Manik's home, he awoke to find Prena absent. Quickly donning his sportswear, he geared up for the gym, only to halt midway as the scent of breakfast drew him to the kitchen. There, amidst the clatter of pans, stood his wife, a vision of morning grace.

A playful urge overtook him, and with a swift movement, he planted a tender kiss on her cheek, surprising Prena, who turned to meet Manik's mischievous gaze.

Prena: what are you up to? Anyone might catch us!

Manik: I couldn't resist a moment with you.

Prena: But... (Before she could finish, Manik interjected.)

Manik: Please, just a bit of love?

Prena:  alright. (Prena acquiesced, and after a brief yet kiss exchange, she gently nudged him towards the gym.) now, off you go for your workout.

Manik: Okay. (With a grin, he headed off to the gym.)

****
The day unfolded with Nandini's usual grace, starting with her serene yoga routine. After refreshing herself, she embarked on a culinary adventure, preparing breakfast for all. Amidst the sizzle of pans, a call from Abhimanyu added an exciting twist.

Abhimanyu: Hey, Nandini! How's it going?

Nandini: Hey there! I'm good, thanks. What's up?

Abhimanyu: how about a small gathering at my place tonight? Just us and the gang catching up. What do you think?

Nandini: That sounds awesome! Count me in. It's been ages since we all hung out together.

Abhimanyu: Great! It'll be fun. Games, food—just like old times.

Nandini: Definitely! I'll bring some snacks. Should I grab something specific?

Abhimanyu: Surprise us! Everyone loves your snack choices.

Nandini (Laughing): Alright, I'll make sure to bring some crowd-pleasers.

Abhimanyu: Looking forward to seeing you tonight. It'll be a blast!

Nandini: Absolutely! See you there!" (After the call, she arranged the food on the dining table. Moments later, Raghav and Mohini joined.)

Nandini: This evening, I'm heading to Abhi's house.

Raghav: sure, but take the driver. I'll be late; client meeting. Any suggestions for a good place?

Nandini: Momo Cafe.

Raghav: Okay. Bye for now.

Nandini: Bye. (Raghav left. Nandini and Mohini enjoyed breakfast, and Nandini set off for Manik's office, anticipating the day ahead.)

****
Scene shift to Manik House.
The morning sun heralded a delightful scene as Manik, with a cup of steaming coffee, greeted the household.

Manik (Pouring himself a cup of coffee): Good morning, everyone! How did everyone sleep last night?

Nyonika: Oh, I had a wonderful sleep. Must be this cool weather.

Shrikant: I agree, it's perfect sleeping weather.

Myeesha (Giggling): I had the funniest dream last night, Dad! I was flying on a unicorn over a chocolate river!

Manik (Laughing): That sounds magical, sweetie! Maybe the unicorn brought you some chocolate for breakfast.

Prena (Smiling): that dream sounds amazing, Myeesha. Did you remember to brush your teeth after such a sweet dream?

Manik (Grinning): peaking of breakfast, what's on the menu today?