Almost

The next morning waking up on Gabby's floor was probably one of the most uncomfortable mornings Olivia had had and she was not afraid to admit that. "If I ever sleep over again I am bringing my own mattress," She complained as she stretched, accidentally elbowing Hailey awake.

"And I'm not sleeping next to you if it means getting smacked in the face," The blonde pushed Olivia's arm out of the way, sitting up. It didn't take long for the other girls to wake up, various amounts of alertness, but awake nonetheless.

Stella, the least chipper of them all, almost laid back down when they all got up, but Kim, the most awake, nudged her up, "C'mon the faster we wake up the faster we can get to that diner downtown that has that really good waffle maker." She spoke. They hadn't even discussed breakfast but honestly, that sounded delicious.

And it seemed the others agreed, immediately fighting over who was gonna change and get ready where. Olivia fought to get into the bathroom, feeling like it made more sense for her, not minding that Kim and Hailey were elbow to elbow with her.

"Wow, it's like the bathroom at work," She muttered, stepping back from them to change out of the pajamas she had had on. Kim nodded, tying her hair back.

"Yeah, pretty cozy," She spoke jokingly, as Hailey shook her head. It didn't take long for them each to change, leaving the room one by one. Olivia glanced over at Gabby who was already heading out the door, tilting her head.

The paramedic smiled before sighing, "I, have to grab breakfast with my dad, you guys have fun wherever you end up going, and make sure to lock the door when you leave." She blew a kiss to them, chuckling as she closed the door behind her.

Hailey, the last one ready, looked at the other girls a few minutes after she had come out, "Just the four of us then?" She questioned, Stella nodding tightly and gesturing to the door.

"Yup, so come on, let's go," She practically rushed them out, reaching behind to lock it. Olivia silently walked to the car, leaning against the side. The girl was just slightly closer with Stella than the other officers so she, of course, got shot gun. And normally that would mean she was playing music loud as hell and letting the conversation carry from those in the backseat.

Not that she didn't play music, but it was normal volume and instead of adding to the conversation, she just leaned her elbow on the window. The week playing in her mind. She was really trying to get over it, to just let it lay to rest but she couldn't.

How could she when it was all she saw or heard or thought about the second she wasn't distracted with other things. Sure she could sit and watch movies, laugh, listen to the others talk about boys all she wanted. But that didn't stop her from remembering where she stood on that street, or where she laid on her living room floor.

All it did was temporarily give her a paradise she could hide in.

"Oliviaa, are you zoning out on me again?" Hailey sighed, leaning forward from behind Stella's seat. She couldn't help it, but she nodded faintly.

"I'm sorry, what's up?" Olivia turned to face her slightly. The blonde sighed at the simply emotionless look on her face, reaching forward to put a hand on her shoulder. She knew it had been hard recently.

In fact if it hadn't been for Jay, she probably would have gone to Olivia's the night everything happened and stayed there. Been there with her for the next couple days until she felt better. But according to the other detective, Olivia did best when she was left alone. And even if Hailey didn't believe that, she would rather her come to her on her own, than shut her out completely.

The blonde gave her a soft smile, "I just asked what you were thinking of getting for breakfast, cause Kim just showed me their menu and god, half of it looks like it literally came down from heaven." She laughed, grabbing Kim's phone from her to face it towards the dark haired girl.