You Took Everything From Me

Being back at the factory felt like reliving the worst nightmare you'd ever had. Whether it was one that haunted you from your childhood or something that had developed as you got older, seeing the broken down brick never got easier.

Olivia had been there since it happened. She had to. Clues had been everywhere. Having to recount the events of the night on three different occasions, each time ending in tears and her wanting to rip herself into shreds.

Not that the officials cared. All the higher ups cared about was making sure that Rebekah's death had been honorable. That her next of kin weren't going to get hit out of left field by someone deeming it wrong.

Whatever the hell that had meant. But this was one of the few times, three exactly, that Olivia had been there alone. And the only time she'd shown up with her gun raised. No vest covered her body, Kevin having taken them inside and hers probably being disintegrated at the junk yard as she crept towards the building.

The door creaked open as always, the sound echoing down the hallway. Honestly she wasn't even sure she could handle looking through this place on her own. The size of it was insane, hallways upon hallways and rooms upon rooms. Not to mention the four stories plus basement.

It was a fortress. Every hair on her body stood up as she slinked through the halls. The few lights that still worked were either dim or flickering in the dark, doing nothing but adding to the creepiness level of the area.

Slowly Olivia made her way around, eyes peeled as she did her best to keep quiet. A door slamming down the hall to her right made her jump, turning quickly. "Benjamin if you're down there, don't fuck with me. Let my boyfriend go." Olivia called out, being met with silence once again.

With slight hesitation, she started in that direction, gripping onto the handle of the gun tightly. "I'm serious. I just want Will, and I'll go." Olivia continued, and honestly she was partially lying. Yes, she wanted her man back, of course she did. He was everything to her.

But if she got the chance to get Benjamin too? You bet your ass she was going to take it. And as of right now, she felt like the chances of that happening were pretty high. Another door creaked open, her gun focusing on it as it opened into the hallway.

"Son of a bitch..." Her words breathy as she fought off the fear that was settling into her chest. It would be okay. Will was somewhere in the building, safe, he's okay. She attempted to reassure herself, turning into the room slowly.

Before she could even fully clear left, she was knocked to the ground, gun sliding across the floor. "You don't mean any of that." A punch to her face as she tried to wrestle Benjamin off of her. "You're just going to take your prissy boyfriend, turn around and fucking arrest me."

He flew another hit to her face, flipping out a knife and sliding it across her cheek. "I've been to jail. I am not going back." Olivia grabbed at him, pushing the pocket knife away before he was knocked off of her, kicked back enough that she was able to flip onto her stomach and crawl to her gun. Of course she didn't get to it, Benjamin grabbing at her legs and pulling her back towards him.

"You are feisty. I see why she liked you. What was her name again?" Benjamin paused, kicking at her ribs. "Rayna? No." Pulling her up roughly. "Renee? No." Slamming her against the wall, "Oh! That's right, Rebekah. I remember now."

Olivia kneed him in the groin, kicking him back, not caring about the blood streaming from her nose or cheek. "Don't say her fucking name." She grumbled, eyes trying to adjust to see where her gun had landed.

It was no use, Benjamin grabbing her by the hair and shoving her face first into the wall. "Rebekah didn't fight me at all. This is much more fun." His mouth was near her ear, pushing her further against the cold cement before she swooped her leg, knocking him down.