I Promise

smut in chapterrr

"Olivia?" Will was rubbing his eyes, having been laying on his couch not expecting anybody to show up at his door at almost midnight, and especially not her. Not after how their last conversation went.

"What are you-" He didn't even get a chance to say another word, Olivia instead stepping forward, her hand clasping to the back of his neck and pulling him into a kiss.

It wasn't what she was planning on doing. The entire ride, in her head she was more so going to apologize, ask to talk and see where it went. But then she saw him, and it was like every thought she had had went out the window.

Like she had one thing and one thing only to do and it was to kiss him. So she, finally, finally, let that urge win. Will's hand went to her side, partially still in shock as she pulled back, looking up at him.

There was only a brief pause before Will had pulled her back to him, already aching to taste her lips on his again. He stepped back, openly welcoming into the apartment as they stayed latched to one another.

Every single thought and desire coming to the surface as she kicked the door shut with her foot. Will's hands dropped to her thighs, silently signaling for her to jump up.

He easily wrapped his arms around her, Olivia's legs tightening around his waist as he pulled back for air, taking in the flustered look of her face.

She gently put a hand on his cheek, stroking her thumb over it before kissing him again, not minding that he was slowly guiding the two of them into his room, or that he shut the door behind them.

Every part of her body was buzzing, the hair on her arms standing up straight as she held onto Will with all of her might.

As soon as her back hit the bed he was leaning down to kiss her throat, her hands sliding up the back of his neck as she sighed out contently. This, this was all she ever wanted. It was all he ever wanted.

Olivia's hands reached out, gripping the bottom of Will's shirt, pulling at it. Easily he lifted up, practically ripping it off and throwing it aside.

He went back down, lips once again finding the curve of her neck as his necklace pressed against her chest, their hands wandering over one another as if this was the only chance they'd ever have to do this. Like this was it.

Will slid her shirt up, hands cupping her sides as he kissed across her jaw, Olivia's grip sliding into his hair. "Are you positive you want to do this?" He muttered, pulling his face in front of hers, only inches away.

She looked up at him, all the lust and adoration swimming in the blues of her eyes. "I've never been more sure of something in my entire life." Olivia breathed out, her thumb stroking the back of his head where she still held his hair.

That was all it took for him to pull her shirt off, leaving her bare chested on the bed, his lips instantly going to her, mouthing across her skin. Each soft moan that left her lips made him suck or bite where he was, pulling another sound out that went straight between his legs each time.

His mouth and hands traveled farther down, his hands reaching the hem of her sweatpants before his mouth did. With one look and a nod, Will was pulling them off, his lips crossing over her hips.

She wanted to tell him he didn't have to, but at that point she was throbbing, each tickle of his stubble on her skin making her breath hitch.

Will's hands slid up her legs, fingers hooking into the underwear she was wearing, "This okay?" He mumbled, kissing at the skin on the inside of her thighs, his eyes looking up.